happy chinese new year

get_me_in_trouble

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 11, 2013
i am 28 chinese female
i will like to offer myself to all getdare members for first 5 tasks that are within my limit.

like: i like to lost control, being put to shame and at the rim of getting caught,
risk of getting ruin (career, life , marriage), keep in a helpless and shameful status that i was told to how stupid i get into this and feeling regret not setting it as limit.

limit: my facebook and email password control, no pee no shit, no webcam, no video, no bondage and pain, no tatoo, no money. picture is ok but face shot is only for punishment

like : to be outsmart by male, forced into making a choice between shame, forced to degraded family name, being helpless

i am every one public slut to use as you seem fit
just tell me what you want

verdantdevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 23, 2013
What a great way to bring in the Chinese New Year! Let's start you off with something easy. Next time you're alone at home, strip naked in front of a window in your house with the best view of the street. Set a timer for 45 minutes. Masturbate the entire time. If anyone sees you, let them enjoy the show of course. Photographic evidence would be nice, and be sure that you include a report. Gong Hey Fat Choy!

trenho

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2011
Nice likes!
so a classic to begin:
1) keep a buttplug and a dildo insert during your entire working day. They must be not so little and confortable, when you walk other people must see something of strange in you. Meanwhile, you must dress like a whore: you can choice the clothes but you must take some pictures of your outfit and share here.

2) a variation can be a remote controlled vibrator...but you need another people...

uktomato

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 3, 2014
i am 28 chinese female
i will like to offer myself to all getdare members for first 5 tasks that are within my limit.

like: i like to lost control, being put to shame and at the rim of getting caught,
risk of getting ruin (career, life , marriage), keep in a helpless and shameful status that i was told to how stupid i get into this and feeling regret not setting it as limit.

limit: my facebook and email password control, no pee no shit, no webcam, no video, no bondage and pain, no tatoo, no money. picture is ok but face shot is only for punishment

like : to be outsmart by male, forced into making a choice between shame, forced to degraded family name, being helpless

i am every one public slut to use as you seem fit
just tell me what you want

Happy Chinese New Year and hope you had wonderful horse year

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I think to help get you in trouble you should make an album and put every picture you fulfill in it for everyone to enjoy

get_me_in_trouble

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 11, 2013
i will make a blog for real reqester only

i will make a blog for real reqester only

allengomez

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 20, 2014
be a slave.

Take humiliating upskirt pictures in public places and in drains. Take all this pictures in the dirtiest places possible. I will see how this goes and will request for more later on. Pm me the results of my request. ;)

New Personals