Has the whore upset You by it's unflipped images?

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
The whore has been set a corrective task by a KT member. With it's Master's permission the task has been accepted. This coming Friday, the whore will undertake the punishment for posting images onto the website without flipping them.

The task, in its simplest form, is to endure three hours of bladder control, before pissing itself.
The full task can be found on the whores visitor messages.

If anyone else would to add humiliating tasks, please do so and the whore will consider them.

3 full days before the task commences.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Has the whore offended you by its images? Punishment time this week..

The slut wakes up knowing it has two full days before it has to perform its task.

It thinks about the task and decides that by accepting it, it has turned itself over to Serve KT members for the day. It has offered itself to be a public whore, for public humiliation.

Images from public humiliation portals come to mind, of sluts being led through the streets semi naked by Mistresses, passers by being encouraged to touch and grope them.

bad slave can now relate to this. This is what it feels as though it has done by offering to serve KT members for an afternoon.

it knows that it should be disgusted at itself for becoming such a low life slut. A public fucktoy, but instead to its disgust, it is excited.

The whore wants to be punished for this excitement, but is aware that any physical pain and torment would add to the sluts excitement.

It tries not to think of the task, and busies itself with other things.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
To go with the group humiliation aspect, I think we should all pick parts of your body and tell you what to write/draw on the part we pick. Im sure a whore like you could just imagine being passed around the group handing a permanent marker to the person infront of them and asking them to write on her worthless body.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
If that would please sir, the whore would do as it were instructed..

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Tomorrow is the sluts humiliation day !

The whore knows that today is its last full free day.. Tomorrow afternoon it will be public property.. Any tasks will be considered, providing that DomDaddy's task is performed.

The slut will take photos to prove that tasks have been completed, these images will then be uploaded so that the whore can be abused and humiliated..

DomDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2012
As the time approaches, this is the slut's given punishment, with the revisions she has requested to fit in with her schedule and the rules given to her by her Master.

Four hours before your punishment begins you may use the bathroom. After this point you do not again. However you will drink a minimum if 2 pints of water in the first hour, minimum of three pints in the second hour, and a minimum of 4 pints in the third hour, )being zero hour. . You will also fill a 2l bottle with water and place it in the fridge at this point so it is chilled by zero-hour.

When the punishment begins, you take your water and go to the bathroom. Put the stopper in your bathtub, place a cushion on the rim of the bath, we do not want to damage you. Strip to your panties, ideally white cotton, you shall wear nothing else.

Lay in the tub, your back in the bath, your arse on the rim on the cushion I have permitted. Bring yourself to the edge of climax in this position, hold the edge for a minimum of five minutes. At the end of this time you are to empty your bladder in this position, wetting your panties and covering yourself in piss.

When you have pissed, you will bring yourself to the edge again, this time in your own piss soaked panties. Next, remaining in the bath full of piss, you will drink the bottle of water provided. Every ten minutes you will bring yourself back to the edge, holding for two minutes. If you require to piss again, you will do so exactly as before, arse high, and masturbating before your piss has time to cool. This continues until both your bladder and the water bottle are empty. When done, you will remove your piss soaked panties and wear them on your head. Lay on your front in the bathtub and spend ten minutes masturbating furiously. At the end of the ten minutes you may clean up, punishment over.

Perhaps I should give instructions on the making of a home-made funnel gag to wear through the task.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Sluts musings

Slut trusts that DomDaddy is enjoying the sluts blogs/updates on its feelings.

The slut has just been punished by its owner for enjoying its weeks freedom to much..

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
As the slut has a meeting at 11am, it will start the task as soon as it returns home.

The slut will use the bathroom for the last time at mid day.. The intake of fluids by 1pm at the latest.
A minimum of 2 pints being drunk by 1pm.
A minimum of 4 pints will be drunk between 1pm and 2pm
A minimum of 6 pints will be drunk between 2pm and 3pm

Once the 6 pints has been drunk, slut is to strip down to its pants and lie in the bath and edge, holding the edge for a couple of minutes..

It is then allowed to piss itself..

slut will then remain in the bath, sitting in its piss while it drinks 2 litres of cold water, edging every 10 minutes. Should it require to empty its pigs bladder, that will be done lying down, with its legs in the air, over its pigs body.

Once the 2 litres has been drunk, and sluts bladder is empty it will turn and lie face down in its piss. It will lie there for 10 minutes, edging during this time.

The slut may then get up and wash..

fredd1e

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 13, 2010
And the pictures of it's humiliation will be posted where?

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Its been almost an hour since slut last visited the bathroom.. its meeting has over run, so it must now drink two pints of water in ten minutes..

it realises that its going to be a long couple of hours.. the slut has been given additional tasks by its owner, and will list them in a later comment..

pictures will be taken where possible and these will be posted on KT, for friends to view..

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
The slut has just drunk two pints of water. its bladder is full, but there are two hours and ten pints left to drink before it can empty its bladder..

the slut wonders if DomDaddy would allow it to end the task early if need be..

On its owners instructions, the slut has written on its body. When it finally pisses itself it must do so with its nipples clamped, and tied to its toe..

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
The slut has just about managed to drink its three pints of water for the hour..

Having drunk five pints in the last couple of hours its bladder feels ready to burst.

slut wonders what the consequences would be if it failed the punishment task. If it didn't last three hours..

it wishes that DomDaddy would read these posts, and respond..

Zero hour is approaching, but the slut is not sure if it can last. C

Please DomDaddy, allow me to curtail the punishment..

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
One hour and 4 pints before the slut can piss itself..

The slut is not sure which part of the task is really the punishment. Pissing itself is going to be humiliating, but the constant drinking and waiting is really difficult. The slut does not want to fail the task, and an hour shouldn't be that long... After all slut has managed three hours without having a piss..

slut consoles itself with the thought that it will soon be time to prepare for the piss.

DomDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2012
I was out. Does the slut think I have nothing better to do with my life than to keep a constant eye on her progress? You will last the time, little bitch, you wouldn't want to consider the alternative, I assure you.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
It' over..

The slut managed to control its bladder for four hours, consumed 9 pints of water in that time.. it lay in the bath, its ass on the rim, legs hovering over the slut.

Using it's rabbit it edged , and kept it for what seemed the longest five minutes it had ever known.

Then it pissed.

The piss ran down its legs, onto it's stomach, face and hair. The slut wished it could stop. The warm piss against its skin was the most humiliating experience slut has ever known. It never wants to feel this way again...

When the sluts bladder was empty, it brought the punishment to an end. It could not endure any more humiliation.

It struggled to get up, took a picture of itself showing its soaking wet pants clinging to it.

The slut then had the longest, hottest shower it has ever had. it washed it's hair thoroughly, trying to remove the dirty, slutty feeling it had..

the slut hopes that Domdaddy accepts that it tried to complete the task, and humiliated itself enough to warrant forgiveness for its flipped images.

the only other thing slut would like to add, is that it never wants to feel so humiliated again..

DomDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2012
Discretion is always my watchword. As such, I shall abide by the judgement of your Master on this. He knows you better than I and will judge more fairly. If he feels that you have done all you can, then I accept that your punishment is done to the best of your ability and that all is forgiven. On a personal note, congratulations on reaching and recognising new depths in your little slut soul.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Final thought

Slut will pass on its Masters thoughts..
it also promises to be more careful when uploading images, so as not to offend again..

The whore awaits comments and abuse on the pictures it took.

DerbySubMale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2011
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Shame there wasn't any photos of you lying in your own piss or of the piss in the bath.

Sounds like a horrible punishment though bad slave and i'm glad i haven't been instructed to do it by my Master. Like you say, i think the amount of water you had to drink and hold over several hours was the real punishment.

Well done!

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
I felt so humiliated lying in my piss, covered in it that I could not bring myself to take a picture.. I just needed to wash it away.. I still imagine I can smell piss in my hair etc...

Featured Threads

New Personals