Hello all

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Hello there sub-leena,
I read your post and searching for a Master to relocate you to his place,own, use you as he wish !!

I am interested

Master Dingo

Reactions: Leena Petiyova

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
With being brand new to it all. Do some research on the basics. Browse some posts here, you can even search by keyword for certain post subjects. Also use caution with just quickly jumping into a relationship or playing without making expectations clear. Likes dislikes hard limits are all good basics to discuss. Lots of guys claim the Dom role but are just using it to seek easy sexual play. Ask for details and vet them properly. On this site specifically you can look at a members profile by clicking tapping on their name and viewing profile. You can also see their prior posts. This will help you weed through the ones who just post copy pastes and one liners seeking play. You’ll see it’s mostly shallow “give me your kik” “I like your post be my sub” etc. they’ll have little to no contribution here outside of chasing down some easy play.

Last edited:

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
We all starte as beginner and there is nothing wrong with that.
My advice would be to go slow. Ask questions , read up a bit. And yes you can also try out things but also there, start with small things and then over time see where it is going.
Sometimes fantasy is not the same as reality. So trying things out step by step can be way better on the long run, as you really learn what you enjoy and what not, than jumping in an idea were you might hate it after 2 weeks.

Things like relocating should be something for when you know it is something you really want to do.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals