Hello! :)

Sunndaylover

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 3, 2013
Hello! My name is Jackie and I'm on here for some help with this guy... this guy is a huge ass hole. He has made fun of my boobs, my friends boobs. Which, doesn't matter, but I'll come back to that. He also makes fun of girls who are bi/lesbian, which is the uncool part. He's the biggest jerk ever, however, he lost a bet :). This is where the fun is...he lost a bet over his size dick. Which, is the smallest I have ever seen. (the bet was if he was bigger then my pinky...) lolol. So if you have ideas of things we can make him do, take pictures doing, please help. Ideas of how to humilate him with girls kik, hurting the balls, and funny photo ideas of him and his little wiener haha.

IF you don't believe that he's a jerk, kik him! his kik is alexlovesvolvo

I hope to get some help, that's why I joined the community :) Thank you all, and I look forward to seeing some new ideas haha.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I can't believe no one as replied -

Have him take a pic with a tape measure showing his real length. :)

starch

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 4, 2013
He should make a video of busting his balls hard about 50 times each and giving it as gift to you so you can make with this tape what you want

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
Hey! Welcome to Kink Talk. I'm moving this to the Online Play section because it's a Kik thing. Please take a look at the posting guidelines if you have a change.

Featured Threads

New Personals