Help me be a Non-predatorial Exhib

yeahnahyeah1995

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Private
Oct 4, 2022
I'm a (male) exhib. I like the thrill on beaing nearly naked in public places.

But I dont want to scare any women. Afterall I'd understand if they thought the guy nearly naked guy was going to attack.

To offset potential scaryness I already: Dress either in a bright pink thong or green mankini with matching face mask. Keep my distance where possible and offer a friendly wave when people stare. If asked i say 'sorry im just on a dare' or somehting like that. Stay in decent shape so I'm not horifying to look at. Try to bring my girlfriend with me sometimes.

I dont: Wear a trenchcoat and flash my dong. Masturbate in public. I've never even sent an unsolicited dick pic.

99% of my interactions have been positive, most women laugh and/or check if I'm ok.
But still is there anything I could wear or do to not make people think I'm a naked attacker?

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
I think having your girlfriend with you would be a comfort to surprised viewers. She could also have you tethered in some fashon in order to convey a zone of safety. A collar and leash, handcuffs, or a harness you sometimes see used for prisoner transport would work. Anything to convey that you are (presently) harmless or under control.

yeahnahyeah1995

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Private
Oct 4, 2022
Yeah having the GF along holding my hand was pretty effective, made it look more like a 4am performance piece.

But shes not available for this kind of thing the vast majority of the time

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
You seem to be approaching this quite ethically and with consideration for others. It's always a tricky needle to thread and keeping out of trouble, especially with the law, is the key.
I'd say making yourself look as comical as possible is the best way to disarm any kind of appearance of a threat. Being in an otherwise open space and not appearing suddenly will also make approaching or avoiding you their choice.

One other thing you may want to consider is that from a safety perspective, your safety, it's wise to have a partner along for any public activity. You just never know when some thugish type might decide to have a go at you. Having someone else to assist or call for help could be a life saver.