Sissy4Humiliation

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 5, 2017
Toronto
Hey guys,

Teamviewer Dom posting, Been going through this Sissy Faggot's computer all night, and just found out the little bitch has an account on here as well as getdare.

From going through her multiple accounts, It seems this is a naughty Sissy bitch who likes to store naughty videos of him Jerking off, dressed like a bitch, describing his fantasies about his Mother, Brother and Sister, In the same folder as his sextapes with his GF.

I even managed to find his GF's facebook account, and email, Needless to say, the bitch is mine now. She is sleeping currently, I exhausted her making more blackmail videos this evening.

I have let her know that since she is such a whore on the internet, than that is what she shall be. A Whore for the internet.

She has been instructed, that when she is not in use by me, or spending time with his Lady, That she will be signed into her Kik account, waiting for men to use her as they please.

My Sissy WILL perform any acts requested by a real man or woman, either on camera or on film, your choice.
The Only things my Sissy will not do for you, as per our agreement, is show his face or give his name.

You may feel free to CUCK the loser, but know that her face and Identity will also be kept hidden, though you may request Sexy Body Shots from him.

If slave is misbehaving, or refusing to follow an order that he is able to, Report the bitch to this account, I have taken control of it and he will have no further access.Prove to me that my Slave failed me, and both him and his gf Will be exposed publicly here and elsewhere.

Slaves Kik is SissySlaveForAll
You are free to abuse him any way you like, but If there is a picture or video that you would like posted here publicly, Just let the faggot know, and he Will set Aside for me.

Featured Threads

New Personals