Help me make my ageplay notebook please

littleboyblue

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 14, 2013
recently I was told that the reason I'm not motivated and lazy as well as being easily distracted and desensitized is that I never had a childhood and I was forced to grow up to fast take on responsibility's and forced by older people/kids to do the things they did.

so my reason for posting here is that I have a kink for liking ageplay but I've never really explored it and with this recent information I thought it was a good experiment to see if it helps. Id like to create a rule book and have rules and consequences for each action.

everyday i'll copy the rules in the notebook and put a cross through the rules broken if any are and look at the back of the book for the punishment. if i'm good all week id like to be able to look on the very front page for a reward.

so rather than just give myself rules because in all honesty my heart wouldn't be in it. I thought id ask for help on here so take it seriously since its kinda how my mind works anyway.

below is a revised list of the things I'm ok with you can look at my signature for other things that I'm ok with but they are the childish things to me. Just for this I'm putting my kik on here above the list and anyone who posts rules, suggestions, scolding's, punishments or anything will receive a personalized thank you pm or kik message. a thank you in advanced to anyone who's willing to help.

kik (made for petplay but still): naughtypuppyforyou

orgasm control, begging, line writing, corner time, mouth soaping, humiliation, earning things, being treated like a child, family activity, pee/scat (if its a must for people, bed times, toilet and diet control and other things kids should or aren't allowed to do.

this project isn't going as well as id thought I hope it picks up soon or I may need to abandon It.

Featured Threads

New Personals