Help me to correct my fault

Vishee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 28, 2023
I drank and talked back to my master yesterday.
He said he needed to stop relationship. I don't want to.
He asked me to post this and ask for enough punishments. So he can decide to stop or not.
So please help me. I don't want to stop our relationship.

No limits. Because I want him back.

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
First of all, there will be limits. No limit is never an option.

Second, the whole situation sounds more like an abusive person using kink as a disguise to do their bidding. I cannot see there is any valid reason, someone would threaten to end the relationship as a form of reslove a problem. In my mind, kinky or not, any healthy relationship is built on communication. Sure you can talk back to others and have arguments, but any one threating to break up over those petty things just means they are not there for you.

I would say please be careful, and it will be a good thing if you end things because this give you a chance to find someone who would be worth your time.

Last but not least, just from a kink point of view, it would be such a good chance to talk with sub and make the perfect "punishment". I am having a hard time imagining any real dom pass this chance and leave it to online strangers. Further proof he is not a dom but an abuser in my mind.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
He asked me to post this and ask for enough punishments. So he can decide to stop or not.

This is a manipulative abusive person hiding it behind kink. Your “master” should handle things himself. Being a Dom has its responsibilities too. Part of that being handling the bad with the good. Sure he likes the sex stuff and pics vids etc. but the consequences on bad behavior and enforcement lies with him too. This is a lazy attempt at best sending you to the Internet randoms. It’s also dangerous and if he cared for you when wouldn’t have sent you out searching without him being involved. Further more willing to just end a dynamic after a simple drinking issue seems bullshit. Either one of two things there he either wants to get rid of you anyways and using this excuse. Or like a lot of the abusive fake doms he’s using this infraction and your desire to make right to have you do extreme things you wouldn’t normally be ok doing. None of this is ok.

Even in a technical standpoint. What rule did you break? Was it clearly set with a punishment? Did it get discussed and did you understand what you did wrong ?
I’m guessing it wasn’t ever even a standing rule.

Disconnect yourself from it all for a moment and ask yourself. If your best friend came telling you all this would you suggest she stay with him or go?

Vishee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 28, 2023
First of all, there will be limits. No limit is never an option.

Second, the whole situation sounds more like an abusive person using kink as a disguise to do their bidding. I cannot see there is any valid reason, someone would threaten to end the relationship as a form of reslove a problem. In my mind, kinky or not, any healthy relationship is built on communication. Sure you can talk back to others and have arguments, but any one threating to break up over those petty things just means they are not there for you.

I would say please be careful, and it will be a good thing if you end things because this give you a chance to find someone who would be worth your time.

Last but not least, just from a kink point of view, it would be such a good chance to talk with sub and make the perfect "punishment". I am having a hard time imagining any real dom pass this chance and leave it to online strangers. Further proof he is not a dom but an abuser in my mind.
Thank you for this

Vishee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 28, 2023
This is a manipulative abusive person hiding it behind kink. Your “master” should handle things himself. Being a Dom has its responsibilities too. Part of that being handling the bad with the good. Sure he likes the sex stuff and pics vids etc. but the consequences on bad behavior and enforcement lies with him too. This is a lazy attempt at best sending you to the Internet randoms. It’s also dangerous and if he cared for you when wouldn’t have sent you out searching without him being involved. Further more willing to just end a dynamic after a simple drinking issue seems bullshit. Either one of two things there he either wants to get rid of you anyways and using this excuse. Or like a lot of the abusive fake doms he’s using this infraction and your desire to make right to have you do extreme things you wouldn’t normally be ok doing. None of this is ok.

Even in a technical standpoint. What rule did you break? Was it clearly set with a punishment? Did it get discussed and did you understand what you did wrong ?
I’m guessing it wasn’t ever even a standing rule.

Disconnect yourself from it all for a moment and ask yourself. If your best friend came telling you all this would you suggest she stay with him or go?
Thank you so much.

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
Thank you for this
I do hope you would find fun in kinks. But at the same time be careful and take care of yourself.

Lots of time the red flags are same for kinky and nonkinky relationships. Don't let them fool you on this.

Reactions: Vishee

Lightbulb

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 23, 2022
Newcastle Northern England

So a lot been said about abuse versus dominant etc and I don’t pretend to even know where to start on that one though to be honest if I’d truly pissed off my owner to that degree and he didn’t beat the crap out of me I think I’d understand it’s over. Anyway that’s weird little me. Back to you. How about “you stop drinking alcohol “.

Reactions: Soeasytoclose

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So a lot been said about abuse versus dominant etc and I don’t pretend to even know where to start on that one though to be honest if I’d truly pissed off my owner to that degree and he didn’t beat the crap out of me I think I’d understand it’s over. Anyway that’s weird little me. Back to you. How about “you stop drinking alcohol “.
This is a prime example of how that mislead uninformed people in the kink life think abusive actions are the norm

Lightbulb

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 23, 2022
Newcastle Northern England
Clearly you miss the point since her “person” did not do anything themselves but suggested it should be left to others. Therefore one can determine there is no emotional element. All am saying is , and this is my right to construct in this way, had it been my relationship then I would have constrewed the lack of an immediate action born out of anger at the aledged slight being caused by anger showed this was not a relationship worth having

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
I'm feeling a great calmness now. Thank you all.
Good. In my view the most simple thing is subs make mistakes and its doms their job to make them do the right thing.
I say that while being sadistic, so I am sure if things are abusive or not.

Even so let's just put everyone's opinion on the sideline.
And think, does this is the max value your dom puts in your relationship?
Simply mean if you are doing this much to save the relationship, than where are his efforts?

Now if you still want to keep the relationship, than go say it him. Tell him that you know you were wrong Nd willing to accept the punishment from him.

Asking you to come here for punishment, is equally mean that he no longer wants the relationship, you better find a new proper dom.

Featured Threads

New Personals