Help me to punish my male slave

amy_mummy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2015
My slave has been very naughty and left the house whilst under orders from his mistress not to leave the house, therefore he must be punished, and as the punishment should always fit the infringement, he should be publically punished.

For him I want any tasks for him to do in public which can be anything from wearing or buying something to flashing in hidden public places to public places. I will make him take pictures of him doing his punishment and send them to anyone who wants them and gives a punishment.

bidomguy94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2015
Some good public punishments for your disobedient man?
Have him go into a sex shop and buy a male sex toy and some lube? Always fun for people to know what a slut he is
He could also wear panties/thongs and if he needs to use a public toilet, he can lower his trousers at the urinal, showing all the guys his pretty underwear
Going out in public with a plug in is another common public punishment as is flashing his bits in the mens toilet (or if you want him to be really punished and be really naughty, going into the female toilets without being found out could be fun)

Hope this helps!

WalkerL

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 7, 2016
Have him go buy a fleshlight buy it ring it up and start using right in the store.

Thorimo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 9, 2015
Friesland
let him buy banana's at a grocery.
Without wearing undies. A buttplug inserted.

At the checkout he needs to say to the person behind it:
i'm wearing a buttplug. you wanna know what i'm gonna do with these banana's?

Featured Threads

New Personals