Help me understand Bloodplay...

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
Hey guys,

Yet more book research I need your ever-generous help with.

Can those who partake it, please explain to me what it is specifically about Bloodplay that you enjoy? I know it's a very personal thing, like most kinks, but I'd really like to get a better understanding of why this specific kink appeals.

If you would feel happier discussing it privately, then please drop me a PM. Anything shared will, as ever, be kept private and confidential.

Thanks you generous lot!

Kellie ;)

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
I don't personally enjoy blood play but I think that some people like the type of pain it brings. To be honest the thought of blood play just makes me shiver. Another possibility would be licking up the blood I personally find that to be comforting or a special kind of arousing. For instance last weekend I cut my finger preparing dinner and my girlfriend licked it up and sucked on my finger before putting a band-aid on it for me, I found this to be very arousing and cute, but sense I don't partake in blood play I would suggest confirming things with others who do before using my thoughts on the topic.

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
Thanks for your thoughts/opinions A ;)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I find most blood play lovers are less enticed by the pain and more by the thrill. Inserting needles or cutting with blades is very visual as the red flow begins. Honestly a lot of activities that draw blood aren't as painful as most types of impact play like canes or whips. There is also the scaring aspect which some seem to enjoy, like getting a tattoo. For me the most prohibitive aspect is the hygiene required, its often not practical or requires clean up and dressing mid session which kinda spoils it. Just my two cents...

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
Thanks droptokon, I really appreciate you taking the time to answer and offer me your opinion! Kellie ;)

Jayce

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2014
Would actually love to more about bloodplay.. the idea really intrigues me :)

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
Jayce - can you explain what it is about Blood Play that intrigues you? But only if you're happy to of course. Kellie :)

Jayce

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2014
I guess it's the act of inflecting enough pain to draw blood that's a turn on :)

Featured Threads

New Personals