Help with research - BDSM Club, Doms & Subs

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
Hey there,

I need some help getting to grips with the fascinating world of BDSM. I'm currently writing a novel that features a BDSM club, but I can't stress enough that this is NOT another 50 Shades knockoff! I think we have more than enough of those already.

I'm 34 years old and I've always been interested in the BDSM world but sadly have never participated myself (there are reasons for that).

As a result I need some help now with making the BDSM element of my story come alive. I don't want what people think a BDSM club is like, I want to capture the *real* club vibe. I need some help with setting stages, furniture, scenes, behavior of both Doms and Subs and just to have a better understanding of your world. Any information given will of course be confidential.

I have a list of questions, so if you're interested, please drop me a message or reply here. I'd be eternally grateful for some help and expert knowledge. Thanks all, Kellie

Last edited:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Perhaps it's best to look up a munch in your local area and head along, people tend to be very friendly and welcoming, and I'm sure they'd like to help with writing a book about relationships in the scene. Especially if you're trying to make it more realistic then fifty shades of shit.

fucking cable ties so fucking dangerous.

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
Thanks Sum1 but unfortunately I can't go along to a club (there's reasons), but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
Thanks Padronebastardo, but ideally I need someone to answer specific questions I have to incorporate in to my story. But thanks for the suggestion.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Thanks Padronebastardo, but ideally I need someone to answer specific questions I have to incorporate in to my story. But thanks for the suggestion.

Uhm you keep mentioning "specific questions" mind if I ask what your questions are? If you prefer I can answer them over pm. As for general info about BDSM clubs I've only been to a few so I might not be able to answer everything but I have a few friends that go to different BDSM clubs on a regular basis so if you tell me what your questions are even if I don't know the answer myself I can always ask my friends.

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
Thanks Awesomeeffect - pm sent with the list of questions. Kell :)

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
Hey there,

I need some help getting to grips with the fascinating world of BDSM. I'm currently writing a novel that features a BDSM club, but I can't stress enough that this is NOT another 50 Shades knockoff! I think we have more than enough of those already.

I'm 34 years old and I've always been interested in the BDSM world but sadly have never participated myself (there are reasons for that).

As a result I need some help now with making the BDSM element of my story come alive. I don't want what people think a BDSM club is like, I want to capture the *real* club vibe. I need some help with setting stages, furniture, scenes, behavior of both Doms and Subs and just to have a better understanding of your world. Any information given will of course be confidential.

I have a list of questions, so if you're interested, please drop me a message or reply here. I'd be eternally grateful for some help and expert knowledge. Thanks all, Kellie

Hey guys,

Sorry I'm shamelessly bumping this up, but I'm nearing the final stages of research before I continue with my story, so if anyone has a few minutes to spare, I'll love you forever if you can answer some questions for me (list of 10 that I'll PM you).

C'mon you generous lot, anyone that helps will have a mention in the acknowledgments section (providing you're happy to of course). I could be the next slutty J K Rowling?! Lol!!

Kellie ;)

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
You're a super star John! PM'ing list now! Kellie :)

Featured Threads

New Personals