Hi! 22F wanting tasks

Sub_slut11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 2, 2024
Im new to this so don’t know if im doing this right but here we go..

Im a chubby girl looking for some tasks to motivate me to study

I like edging, light nip pain, spanking, a bit of humiliation/degradation and am open to trying things not listed as hard limits
Hard limits: anal, licking surfaces/floor, bodily fluids, public

I live with my family so i need some discrete tasks that i can do
I have a small bullet vibe and household items with me
Also im a student and have studies and exams coming soon so i need small tasks or tasks/punishments for not completing my daily study target
I can send a report on tasks

Pls help me with this

Reactions: ritz

Darques_Passion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 29, 2014
London
I am a long time dom, and have had many online LTRs over many years, particularly BBW/Rubenesque subs. Large boobs/udders require containment by tying. There are a lot of household items that can acheive this.....various tapes, cords and ropes etc. As a task, I require you to find a suitable binding and tightly secure until discomfort is experienced. Your panties that are/were being worn, will also be fed between your udders for my pleasure. If you complete this, with proof (of course), then further tasks will follow. Exampleas are from ex subs for guidance.

Attachments

• 417295_4529773688178_2046811482_n.jpg
    417295_4529773688178_2046811482_n.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_3736-croppedsepia.jpg
    100_3736-croppedsepia.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: subbyroxxy

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Hey, heres some simple tasks for you....

1 hours of studying = 1 item of clothing your allowed to wear for the next 24hours.

Simply put, if you don't study much then you'll be spending the day not wearing many items.

If you don't study for atleast 2 hours in a day then roll a dice for a punishment.

1) You don't get to orgasm for 24 hours and roll again.
2) You must edge on the hour every hour until you go to sleep.
3) Stand infront of your mirror, strip naked and tell yourself your "a lazy slut" and edge.
4) Spend the next hour on all fours crawling around, if you need to stand up then give yourself 20 spanks for breaking the punishment and roll again for a new punishment.
5) Give yourself a wet tshirt (wearing white tshirt with cold water) only change shirt when your nipples are no longer hard.
6) Double the amount of time for your rewards for the next 24hours, e.g. 2 hours of study = 1 item of clothing.

Hope you enjoy these tasks !

-RM

firecracker

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2014
I am a long time dom, and have had many online LTRs over many years, particularly BBW/Rubenesque subs. Large boobs/udders require containment by tying. There are a lot of household items that can acheive this.....various tapes, cords and ropes etc. As a task, I require you to find a suitable binding and tightly secure until discomfort is experienced. Your panties that are/were being worn, will also be fed between your udders for my pleasure. If you complete this, with proof (of course), then further tasks will follow. Exampleas are from ex subs for guidance.
The examples look intriguing

AussieDdy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 4, 2023
Im new to this so don’t know if im doing this right but here we go..

Im a chubby girl looking for some tasks to motivate me to study

I like edging, light nip pain, spanking, a bit of humiliation/degradation and am open to trying things not listed as hard limits
Hard limits: anal, licking surfaces/floor, bodily fluids, public

I live with my family so i need some discrete tasks that i can do
I have a small bullet vibe and household items with me
Also im a student and have studies and exams coming soon so i need small tasks or tasks/punishments for not completing my daily study target
I can send a report on tasks

Pls help me with this
Let's talk. Inbox me

Featured Threads

New Personals