hidden public dare at work today

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
Self dared to purchase lingerie to wear to work.
Bought everything online, but next time I may go to the store and check things out first. The slip I bought was to small, and had a padded bra, so, I'll wear that at home for now. I did get some pantyhose and fishnet stockings with attached garter and a pair of lace panties.

So, today's self-dare was to something to work under my cloths. I decided on the fishnets, no socks and no underwear. I also have to wear my penis plug and ball stretcher all day.

I have to go through a metal detector so, I couldn't put the ball stretcher on until I got to work and had it in my backpack as it went through the xray machine at work. The penis plug was in my peehole though and didn't set off the metal detector.

After I got to my desk and hung up my coat, I went to get coffee but first stepped intot he bathroom and while standing at the urinal, put the ball stretcher on. I tried to keep my movements to look like I was doing normal things at the urinal, but I had to squeeze one of my balls through the metal ring and it took a couple of tries.

Tomorrow I think I will wear the pantyhose, ball stretch and penis plug again.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
You're right of course, I should get pictures... I wonder if I can find a mirror in the bathroom with a good view of the toilet stall so I can get naked (or at least drop my pants) and get a picture of me in my stockings and ball stretchers

Featured Threads

New Personals