Holiday for 2 days

oyle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 24, 2024
hello everyone. i will be at holiday for 2 days. I want to try new kinks.

male, kik: oyle_sine

i can get required toys.

No scat, anal or bleeding

kinnk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2024
Buy sleepsack which should be inescapable without the help attach rope with zipper in case if you want the safety and buy mitten attach it in your hand and then get inside buy vibrator put it in your dick and then get stuck inside make sure that you can struggle inside until you cum as many times if you can

oyle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 24, 2024
Buy sleepsack which should be inescapable without the help attach rope with zipper in case if you want the safety and buy mitten attach it in your hand and then get inside buy vibrator put it in your dick and then get stuck inside make sure that you can struggle inside until you cum as many times if you can
ok i will try it. it is hard to gather vibrator. i will try showerhead and i will immobilize myself at shower. does it count ?

kinnk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2024
If you can trap yourself then it count but make sure to be safe as long as you are safe then do it

oyle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 24, 2024
If you can trap yourself then it count but make sure to be safe as long as you are safe then do it
Ok on shower how many times i should cum, shoukd i ruin. Also do you want me to put my clothehangers with clamps to my nipples

kinnk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2024
Yes do it ruin like get edged but don't cum do it until your body can no longer hold then do it again with your hand tied like hogtie so that you'll have to struggle for escaping but you should also take precautions if you are alone

Last edited: