wetemke

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 15, 2013
south africa
explain

Hi. Can you explain the procedure. I think many people, like me, don't really know what it is but would try it if we did.:confused:

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Ok I'm sorry, it's bugging me, it's AUTO erotic, homo would imply gay. And it's rather dangerous, being choked and things of that nature are easy to stop, depending on what you're using when doing it to yourself you may not be able to stop and end up killing yourself. It's hard to loosen a belt or rope when you're passing out.

bsumerfield

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 8, 2014
Used to do this with an ex-girlfriend. It was never too forceful, but she loved the feeling of hands around her neck before she came. I was very conscious and safe.

BigBootyBabe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 17, 2013
queens-ass.tumblr.com
Ok I'm sorry, it's bugging me, it's AUTO erotic, homo would imply gay. And it's rather dangerous, being choked and things of that nature are easy to stop, depending on what you're using when doing it to yourself you may not be able to stop and end up killing yourself. It's hard to loosen a belt or rope when you're passing out.

Auto, homo, it's all fun and games. ;)

Yea, it can be dangerous, but it can be fun too. You just have to take the proper precautions.

I've used an easily rip-able bag before, and that way I can just rip it if need be. I also don't go so far as being unconscious.

Featured Threads

New Personals