Hot Sauce Fun :)

The Dandy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 29, 2015
Australia
Hi there all. I have had a great Dom for a while now, and I'm usually very good, but one night I got very bratty, so of course I needed to be punished. My Dom liked the idea of me posting this sort of stuff to KinkTalk so enjoy, and let me know how I can improve it :)

So to punish me for having been so bratty my dom ordered me to buy wooden clothespegs and hot sauce. Having seldom used either I didn't quite realise the pain I was in for.
He told me to put it in my ass and on my dick, along with putting the wooden pegs (2 each) on my nipples and (4) on my dick, I ended up with more on my dick and balls.
Then came the hotsauce. The idea was an enema, but it wouldn't come out. So I used my finger to put it in. And god it burnt, when I tried to use the bottle to put it in, just a few drops on my asshole burnt so much I thought I'd used half the bottle.
Then I put some on my dick and balls. I didn't feel anything at first, so I put a whole lot on. Then I began to jerk off. About half way through I started to feel pain, and by the time I was done they felt on fire.
I started swearing and freaking out, I really had no idea it would hurt so much. My balls were in so much pain. I (stupidly) decided to have a shower to take the pain away. This only made if burn more. I had to stand in the shower swearing and bitting the towel (it really did hurt that much) for about twenty minutes. By then my ass had cooled down, and I'd adjusted to my balls.
I then sent my pictures to my dom and he liked my suffering so much he was willing to forgive me.
I love my Dom :)

(Let me know how I can make this more fun for you guys)

Featured Threads

New Personals