United States (East of the Rockies)

curious_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
18 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hey guys. I'm 18, male, and sub and I'm looking to get into an online relationship. I want to meet an experienced master/mistress (age/sex doesn't really matter). I have a digital camera and a webcam and MSN messenger. I have had a few online masters, but it's never really worked out longer than a month or so. If you have any questions please let me know! Just message me if you want my MSN.

I don't have too many limits, and most can be stretched. Nothing illegal or harmful to my body, no involving my family (I live with them), no shaving, and no extreme anal

I do like public, humiliation, bondage, long drawn out tasks, 24 hour control (I can explain that one better), feet, and lots of other things. Please let me know if your interested...thank you!

Oh and I'm a little experienced, but I still have a lot to learn. Teach me! ;)

• Kinks:
feet, complicated tasks, long bondage, public, humiliation, pain, new and interesting/creative tasks

• Experience:
I've had a few online masters/mistresses, but nothing too serious. I'd love to learn the trade better however.

• Limits:
Wanting me to involve my family or do anything illegal is definetly a deal breaker

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I've added "M or F" in the title of your thread so it would match best what you seek based on your post :)

Good luck, NC :)

curious_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
thanks chloe

I was trying to do that but I couldn't figure it out. Did I miss something or is that option just not available?

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
thanks chloe

I was trying to do that but I couldn't figure it out. Did I miss something or is that option just not available?
I checked & I don't see it available in the options... Maybe an idea of thread in the Suggestion Zone? :)

Anyways, no problem, and yeah I don't mind editing if it can help someone find what they look for :)

Featured Threads

New Personals