How corporal is corporal

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
If I let you do anything? What kind of corporate punishment would you inflict on me!?!

kurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2010
Hahaha is corporeal, not corporate :p But thats okay.. If you want some buisness papers to look over that could be set up lol.

But, if I had my way, I would get you the sexiest peircing I could. You clit, if it is the right shape and size...

master90

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
depends what kind of corpral your into really could range anywhere fromspanking to breast and pussy torture to kneeling on rice in the corner with hot sauce smeared all over ur pussy for an hour

Sasahara

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2010
I generally try to keep things within the likes of my partner. So take whatever kind of corporal punishment you like and add it a little further (have to push the limits a bit :) ). But I am a fan of strong clamps, whipping, etc.

master90

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
i sent you a pm about your total control post as well and i love clamps too i like to use the gigantic ones that are made for holding down tarps and such and clover clamps pulled tight by a rope then jerked on or pull you araound on your kneees by clover clamps and make u try to keep up with my. i also like to use electrical play stun guns cattle prods and such they tend to motivate slaves to do as theyre told

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
WOW that all sound's extremly hot. and i'm very wet! i want to know more!!!! lol write me stories on here about the things you would do...maybe ill send the best one a pic! ;)

kurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2010
What I would do to you

Mhmm.. Well to start off, I am writing this because I really do love creating a wild situation and letting my imagination on run.

I will begin our "session" with a solid night out at a club, with a few drinks and a lot of hott bodies pressed together for a while. There is something innately sexy about a club. Then I will take you home to my place. My place, a timber frame artisans dream, is ideal for tying my lady down.. or up :p. I'll wrap your wrists with a scarf, and then tie a rope to them, through the rope over a beam, and pull the rope tight so you are barely able to stand on tiptoes. At that point, ill slowly slide your shirt up your body, so that it is folded over your head and arms, but is leaving your body bare and exposed. With a quick yank, ill pull of your pants and thong (if that is what you are wearing). For the next 5-10 minutes, I will just run my hands over your body, driving you crazy with my touch and making you beg for more. When you begin to beg, ill start lightly whipping your entire body until your whole body is turning a light pink, inluding your pussy, ass and breasts. Then comes the fun part. I will spend the next 15 minutes focusing on your clit, preparing it for what is to come. First, I would rub some Bengay onto it to increase blood flow and make it swell up and become super sensitive. A light pussy spanking again will make you squirm in pain and pleasure. Once your clit is sensitive enough, I will pull your shirt back on and untie you, then take you to my fave peirce artist, and ask him to take a look at your clit. If it is the right shape, I will get him to peirce it right then and there. If it is not, I will get the hood right above your clit peirced so the jewelry rubs your clit every time you move
After the peircing, I would bring you home and put you to bed, like the gentleman I am.

DiscoveryofSelf

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2011
I would have you meet me at a bar or club get a few drinks down you then give you a sleeping pill. When you wake up you wont know where you are at just that you can't move and I'm there standing in front of you while you are tied bending over a table. Your ass is completely exposed after you start to take in what is going on you realize you are naked and a O-ring gag is in your mouth so you can't speak and can't so no to my cock. I start with a paddle spanking your ass lightly to begin with every swat getting harder until your ass is light red. I stick my cock in your mouth for a couple of seconds to give you a taste. Then I untie you from the table and retie you spread eagle to the bed face up I take the gag out and put your panties in your mouth to keep you from speaking and then blindfold you. You then start to feel blood flow being pulled to your pussy while I use a pussy pump to make it nice and tender. Then I start paddling it, I see the pain and pleasure almost send you over the edge so I stop and put a large dildo in your ass. I put clamps on your nipples and use a whip to slap your tits. Once I'm done there I move back to your tender pussy spanking you then edging you again. I light a candle. While the candle burns I take the dildo out and edge you again. I move the clamps from your tits to clamping your pussy shut and drizzle hot wax on it to temporarily seal it. To finish things off I fuck you in the ass and then cum in your mouth and then I take the blind fold off.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
BOTH!!! and I WANTTT to hear more sooo badly! this all sounds amazing. I didn't think I could be turned on by such extremes

DiscoveryofSelf

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2011
When I'm finished with you for that night I put you in a small cage with a pillow and small blanket that doesn't cover all of you. I tell you to not take the the clamps or wax off unless you want to be punished.

In the morning when I wake up I start shaking the cage to wake you up. I pull you out of the cage and pull the clamps off (unless you would have already taken them off then if you want the story to that ask.). Then I put a dog collar on you and then I bend you over the cage and start spanking you. When I get done spanking you I put a chastity belt with a butt-plug on you.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
YESSSS STORIESS!!! LOTS OF STORIES...PLLLLLEEEAASSSEEE :) (I'll be good though, i promise :pout:)

tirant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2010
Activities

I refer you to several stories that I posted in kinky fiction, specifically those that relate to an underground club.

tirant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2010
stories

Just go down almost all the way on forums to "kinky fiction" and look for my nom-de-guerre.

Sasahara

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2010
Well, having seen some of your other posts, sarah, it looks like you're up for just about anything! I think it would be fun to try different kinds of clamps on your nipples and see which ones make you scream- everything from clothespins to binder clamps to clovers. Once we find something that will make you scream nicely there, we can move on to finding something to work on your labia and clit as well. It would be time to lie you down on a table and tie your wrists down.

Now that you are writhing in that pain and tied to the table, I would attach string to all the clamps , then tie them together and attach them to the ceiling so all the clamps are pulled upwards, causing you to strain against your bonds.

Then it would be time to pull your legs up, watching out for the strings. When your legs are pulled up and back towards your head about as far as they will go, we can tie them into position there. This will leave you nicely open for some bastinado and then to whip your ass as well.

Then, for a break we would need to see how tight your ass and pussy are with vibrators. They would only have to stay in until you came 6 or 7 times.

I think that would be a reasonable start to how I would play with you in those circumstances ;)

kurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2010
I have heard from various places that it can be very hard for a woman to orgasm if her pussy is stretched to the absolute max... so as soon as she contracts her muscles at all it causes excruciating pain.

It would be fun to try this, with a vibe. Tie you down on a bed, slide the largest vibe possible intro your pussy, and turn it on high. Then leave you there for at least 4 hours. You will get closer and closer to cumming, but as soon as you clench your orgasm will instantly die because of the pain... and that will happen over and over and over again!

After a few hours of you not being able to cum, You would be untied, the vibe taken out, and put in a chastity belt until the next day when I would let you orgasm however you wanted...

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
mmmm that sounds absolutely horrible! It would hurt so much, and i would probably bee in tears and maybe even bleeding! hehehe but go on :(.....ahahah i kinda want it really badly!!! Ps. do people actually do these things in real life?! and if so? where can i meet them?

Well, having seen some of your other posts, sarah, it looks like you're up for just about anything! I think it would be fun to try different kinds of clamps on your nipples and see which ones make you scream- everything from clothespins to binder clamps to clovers. Once we find something that will make you scream nicely there, we can move on to finding something to work on your labia and clit as well. It would be time to lie you down on a table and tie your wrists down.

Now that you are writhing in that pain and tied to the table, I would attach string to all the clamps , then tie them together and attach them to the ceiling so all the clamps are pulled upwards, causing you to strain against your bonds.

Then it would be time to pull your legs up, watching out for the strings. When your legs are pulled up and back towards your head about as far as they will go, we can tie them into position there. This will leave you nicely open for some bastinado and then to whip your ass as well.

Then, for a break we would need to see how tight your ass and pussy are with vibrators. They would only have to stay in until you came 6 or 7 times.

I think that would be a reasonable start to how I would play with you in those circumstances ;)

Sasahara

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2010
Yes, people do this in real life, and much more. None of what I said would make you bleed, just bruise. There are more extreme things on Chloe's list that you said you would like to try: branding, needle play, etc. that are outside my general preferences. I don't like blood, although the idea of needles in fantasy is interesting. I would never do it because- as I said- I don't like blood.

You can meet people who do these things at kink events, which can be found in bigger cities for sure, and some likely in smaller communities as well, although I don't participate in such groups.

If you really want to know more about what I would do, given free rein and with you saying you wanted me to be as brutal as I wanted, I will share. But I'd like you to tell me your version as well- what would it look like to you in your fantasy of being abused as much as you could possibly be interested in?

Featured Threads

New Personals