How corporal is corporal

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
I DO want to know more. but the reason i say do it on the public forum is so that more people will use the site. If ppl see that people are posting, then they will start threads and post too! but yes i'm very interested in EVERYTHING, and allowing you to be as brutal as you want with me. I'd let you do that it real life too! I like being abused in everyway i guess ( I like being dominant sometimes too) but i was going through that kink list, and everything seemed to turn me on. just thinking about each on, just made me wetter and wetter. my one condition is that i would have to be forced to do it. I dont think it's fun if there is a way out.. so like i'd have to trust someone completely, this way i wouldnt have a safe word. it would have to be mutual trust and just go! maybe if i was kidnapped or something...lol

i can't believe my mind thinks like this.:eek:

Sasahara

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2010
I DO want to know more. but the reason i say do it on the public forum is so that more people will use the site. If ppl see that people are posting, then they will start threads and post too! but yes i'm very interested in EVERYTHING, and allowing you to be as brutal as you want with me. I'd let you do that it real life too! I like being abused in everyway i guess ( I like being dominant sometimes too) but i was going through that kink list, and everything seemed to turn me on. just thinking about each on, just made me wetter and wetter. my one condition is that i would have to be forced to do it. I dont think it's fun if there is a way out.. so like i'd have to trust someone completely, this way i wouldnt have a safe word. it would have to be mutual trust and just go! maybe if i was kidnapped or something...lol

i can't believe my mind thinks like this.:eek:

Of course you have no safeword, sarah. After all, how can someone be as brutal as they want if you can end it anytime?

Once you have finished cumming from the vibrators, your muscles will be more relaxed, which will make it easier to push beer bottles into both your holes. Not that I'm worried about easy for you- it's just less work for me ;).

Then it would be time to move to a different kind of torture. Since you are tied so you can't move much at all, and any movement will be agony on the clamps, it's time to tickle you until you pee yourself. Of course, as you squirm and kick to avoid being tickled, the clamps will get pulled harder and harder until they finally rip free. It is that added pain that causes you to lose control of yourself and pee.

At this point, your nipples and clit have deep indents in them from the clamps that have been pulled off- incredibly hot to behold.

This would bring us to a second pause in the action. Shall I continue?

Kenso

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2011
First post, also a scenario I've kinda sorta considered before.

It would start off pretty normally, and as a few others have probably started. A pair of handcuffs, fastened tightly around your wrists, tight enough that it almost cuts off blood flow, will secure your arms overhead, keeping your body tense as you are forced onto your tiptoes. A blindfold will be wrapped around your eyes, keeping you from seeing anything. From here, it may be different. You will be fully clothed. But... we won't want that, would we?

There would be a bit of a pause, the sound of me, rummaging through a desk, looking for something. Should you ask what I was looking for, I won't tell, not until I find it. And even then, it won't be telling, so much as me pressing it against you, lightly, a razor sharp edge teasing your cheek, and it is with that very edge that you will be stripped.

Your choice of clothing, how still you can keep your stretched, straining body, and how steady my hand is. Those three factors will determine whether you get cut. Perhaps a lightweight material will part easier under the edge of the blade, or perhaps it won't catch as easily, and the blade will need to be pressed in, just a little bit harder, to get it to cut.

It won't end just by getting you naked of course. Once your body is bare, the knife returns, and three factors become two. How still you can keep your body, and whether I want to cut you. The blade's touch becomes more delicate, tracing across your body, over your shapely breasts, over the tense muscles of your stomach, up the length of your arms, down your legs, and finally up your thighs.

Will the blade's kiss leave behind a trail of red? Will your strained muscles twitch, punishing your movement with pain? Or perhaps you'll move on purpose, welcoming the feel of blade slicing into your skin. Either way, the blade's journey will end at the junction between your thighs.

That razor sharp edge would trace up your lips and along it, threatening to slice into your delicate regions. Would you beg me to stop? Or maybe you would even beg me to give you the sweet sensation of pain. Whatever I do would, of course, be up to me. To grant, or to deny?

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
I would beg you to stop....i want all my organs, i dont want to have my lil clit sliced, or to be dripping blood, i want you to let me out of those restraints....ooo the suspense is killing me :p. please tell me what happens next

Kenso

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2011
Oh? I completely intended to leave you in suspense with that last post. Do you reeeeally want me to continue? (Perhaps the punishment extends into the post here) :D

Last edited:

Sasahara

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2010
Well, since you asked so nicely, it is time to move to the cane. Your calves and thighs need a good working over, starting just below your achilles tendon and working down to your ass, up and down your legs until you are bruised and weeping. This warm up prepares me to turn the cane on your pussy and clit, leaving you wondering if this will ever end. I would remove the beer bottle from your pussy, pausing to push the other bottle further into your protesting ass.

The cane begins to fall on your pussy, making a delightful noise as it cuts through the air and another as you scream with the impact. As the tip of the cane yet again strikes your sore clit, you wonder if it will ever end.

Featured Threads

New Personals