How do I entice him to tie me up?

Pandora

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
My bf and I have done this a couple of times and I really liked it. I think that he did too, but he just doesn't do it anymore.

On our last vacation I even bought a new little travel kit to use in our room that has wrist and ankle restraints and a blindfold... Nothing!

What can I do to entice him to tie me up?

devilguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2008
When your horney or haveing sex get them out and say to him, i want you to use these on me!

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I think maybe you need to be more tactful than that :p

Maybe try a role play? So it isn't just him tying you up, put a situation to it to give it some extra spice. Either that or ask him why he lost interest. Maybe he doesn't get much out of it or maybe you need to look up ways to do more kinky bondage that isn't just tying you to the bed?

it's kind of hard to give advice on this one not knowing why he doesn't feel like tying you up anymore. Maybe have a look at these threads:

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=210

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=286

Pandora

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
devilguy, you sure are to the point!

tempered_sugar, thank you for the advice and for the links to the other threads. I am going to check them out right now! :D

willyable

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2008
When your horney or haveing sex get them out and say to him, i want you to use these on me!

Yep it's just that simple, it's not really something you can trick him into doing, it's more or less something you have to force on him.

Crunch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
Don't feel bad, I have a hard time getting my man to tie me up as well. I think, I know at least for mine, He has a hard time because he is afraid he is hurting me and I think it makes him feel guilty sometimes, like he is doing something wrong. I would maybe talk to him about, reincourage him about it, and let him know it's ok.

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
Maybe say it in a domineering voice and say "tie me up now" he may feel turned on and do it.

freak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2008
I know this thread is kinda old but:
It seems you don't talk about/share what you like to do.
If your in a relationship you should feel comfortable just asking for what you want.
The best way to get someone to tie you up is to ask them to. :p
i know it sounds stupid but...
Have a talk, tell him you enjoy it and would like to do it more..
If I couldnt do that with my partner I would be questioning the relationship.

Last edited:

Coyote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2009
when he comes home from work or some other place. be already partially tied up in your sexiest lingerie. Have him finish the job for you.

ldc1221

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 23, 2008
I had a hard time getting my ex to tie me up more than a few times.

I would say your best bet would be to just have him over one day and watch a movie or something while laying in bed and just leave the ropes and stuff laying somewhere near the bed and just see if he notices them. If he mentions the rope laying around at all then maybe ask him in a sexy submissive way if hed like to tie you up. If that doesnt work then you could always try tying him up for abit and tickiling him then let him out and see if he wants revenge, then when your tied up let him know he can do anything he wants for however long he wants. Im not sure what else to do, i struggled with the same problem a year or so ago.

linyliny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 29, 2009
I agree, tell him what you want and tell him you want it now. Be forceful, he will enjoy it!

jack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
I think, if it were me, a nice evening in, alcohol (what ever kind you prefer), music and fine food would get me in the mood.

Then take him to the bedroom and present him with rope/handcuffs whatever. He will be so horny he will be falling head over heals to tie you up ;)

hope this helps

Featured Threads

New Personals