How do I get into this?

AroAceOutOfPlace

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 22, 2015
I'm not a sexual person, sex is fascinating and all, but it's not for me. I know I have some hard limits already of things I don't even want to try, but others seem like fun.

I know some of my hard limits are blood play, scat, and humiliation. I'm wanting to try things like temperature play, mild pain play (by mild I mean no scars, broken bones, and everything heals within two weeks), and a variety of bondage (shibari is gorgeous).

As someone completely new, most of what I'm wanting is to let go occasionally. I enjoy helping others let go as well, so I am labeled as a switch.

Trust would be something integral for me to let go, so I looked into the bdsm community because of all the contracts and agreements I was reading. I don't know if anyone else is in this position, but I would appreciate someone to talk to about this even if we are not compatible.

NorthlandDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 23, 2010
MN
Unfortunately, my rope work is shit, so I can't help you there. But I'm more than willing to help to the best of my ability. Shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you :)

Featured Threads

New Personals