How do people feel about unsolicited pictures?

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I have noticed not so much on here but on any of the few kink chat sites i have gone on if you display that you are female you are inundated with unsolicited sexual pictures. Personally i hate them and find them very off putting but how do others feel about them? Also random requests for elicit pictures is another issue i have had a number of those on here as well and some of these requests can be very forcefull and people sometimes get angry when you don't agree to send a picture of yourself to them even though they are a complete stranger. How do others feel?

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
Many people agree on unsolicited pics. So people reading this don't send unless they ask and don't pressure others to send you a pic.

But if they are being super demanding you can always delete and block (at least I would assume any halfway decent site will let you block). I don't get a ton of pics sent to me, but that is also because I don't spend much time on sites that lets you send pics. I also then don't give out things like kik that would allow pics to be sent. Unfortunately a lot of the guys that send such pics don't really care about how you feel and think it is the best way to try and get a girl to respond. You can try putting in your profile no pics (receiving or sending), but most likely these guys don't read your profile. But if you have it in your profile then you can go "okay they have already shown they don't care about what I say or feel" and then just delete without responding to them.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is a really great point and while there has been plenty of discussion of the pro's and con's of sending and/or posting pics this topic of unsolicited pics turning up in your inbox is very pertinent.
At the very least it is simply rude to assume like that, as poetrylover823 says it shows they really don't care how you'll feel and a block is the best response.
On a similar vein there is a constant problem with guys here posting dick pics as their avatar when this is clearly stated as being against board rules, seriously guys STOP IT.

I know this kind of stupid, unsolicited attention is why many female subs don't post much simply because any time they do they are hit with a ton of these type of messages. The only part the idiot sees is FEMALE, they don't read anything else.

Time to grow up guys and show some respect!

piesocial

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 1, 2014
There's not many reasons to send unsolicited pics to someone's inbox that isn't purely selfish. I'd definitely block I think!

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
I do feel like some of the guys have a sense of 'entitlement' to the females around the site. Not everyone is interested in seeing your private parts, neither should that be enforced on someone without their knowledge or consent. It feels like a weird invasion of consent to receive an unsolicited picture from a stranger. I wouldn't dream of sending one of myself to anyone, therfore I do not expect it the other way round.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I do feel like some of the guys have a sense of 'entitlement' to the females around the site. Not everyone is interested in seeing your private parts, neither should that be enforced on someone without their knowledge or consent. It feels like a weird invasion of consent to receive an unsolicited picture from a stranger. I wouldn't dream of sending one of myself to anyone, therfore I do not expect it the other way round.
You used the key word there, CONSENT. Unless someone consents to it assume they don't want it.

Reactions: J91

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Yeah consent is a big issue with it. The other one that annoys me is when people reply with just "kik me" like some people dont want to use that platform but people get really annoyed if you dont give it to them. Most of these people i do block or just never reply to but it is still intimidating anything you do online has a certain level of risk and considering the stigma that goes along with kink i personally like to be extra careful. Also i think there are a lot of people who pretend to be into kink but actually just want someone to send them pictures for nothing. Or a quick one night thing but most people who have a genuine interest arent like that and also are not so forcefull in how they go about trying to get someones attention.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I think another problem is the assumptions people make about kink and especially submissives.
There is a definite perception that if you're kinky it means you're up for anything which is of course absurd. There is also the very widely held idea that submissive = doormat, that as soon as someone tacks submissive onto their profile it means anyone can just boss them around. Again absurd but also rude and ignorant, this type of behavior is a huge red flag and any sub approached like this should run a mile!
And finally I think you have a very valid point about vanilla (non kinky) people targeting subs for photos for quick fap material. This I think goes back to my first point about the idea that if you're kinky you'll do anything. These will most often be ones demanding photos immediately and saying dumb shit like "you're not a real sub if you don't" and worse!

Featured Threads

New Personals