how to beg

snakeskin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2011
keighley
My master wants me beg. All my efferts are not good enough.
And bdsm websites are not helpfull

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
you probably need some practice maybe you should beg us to help someone who has pitiful begging skills

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
It really all depends on how

you've already begged, and what the circumstances are.

Imagine you are tied up, and someone is coming at you with a sharp knife about to carve your eyes out slowly. Would you simply say, please don't please please please, or would you be a little more passionate and vocal about it, offering to do whatever it took to get him to change his mind.

The way I instruct to beg is for you to offer something. "Oh please, Sir, I beg you, please please please" is not begging, that's asking. "Oh please Sir, I'll do anything", is useless. Be specific on what you'll do, and make it something that you wouldn't do otherwise.

mastersgirl616

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 1, 2012
add in how worthless you are and how u are his bitch and beg him to forgive you offer him something eg blowjob,anal,naked photo 4 his phone just anything that you think would make him happy with you.

DomDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2012
One thing I have found with begging, and it seems true almost across the board, is that the submissive tends to get what I think is the wrong idea about the purpose.

The purpose of begging is not to get what you want. In fact the orgasm or whatever it is you beg for is actually the interference in the process. The purpose of begging is to humble yourself for your dominant. If you get yourself hung up on the fact that you really want, for example, that elusive orgasm, then your focus is on yourself.

As such you should first remember you are there not for your own pleasure, but for that of your dominant. "Allow me to cum." Should, by definition be replaced by "Allow me to cum FOR YOU."

Self degradation can be fun, if it is what you are into, using his pet name for you can help also, the exact wording will change with the particular dynamics of your individual relationship. But a for example to run with.

"Please Master, I know I am just your dirty little slave slut. You have me turned on so much it hurts, please allow me the pleasure of serving you with my orgasm, of cumming for you."

depravedChattel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2011
That's a good point, DomDaddy. I know that when I am someone's slave I tend to beg selfishly.
But my question is, if the slave's job is to do what pleases their master, should the slave even say "please let me cum for you"? Does that in a way imply the slave knows what the master wants?

DomDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2012
My master wants me beg. All my efferts are not good enough.
And bdsm websites are not helpfull

He has already been told what is required. I am using orgasm as an example, the same applies to whatever he is to beg for.

Featured Threads

New Personals