How to endure torture

wantSadist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2015
After a long search I finally found the Pro Domme of my dreams. She has agreed to beat me with no safe word and begging wont help. She is going to torture me and make sure I cry like a bitch. I will be beat until I am a sobbing mess then she will give me a break to stop crying before continuing. This has been a fantasy I have had for years and im willing to show up to go through it. I know it is going to be a horrible experience and after a couple minutes all I will want is for it to stop.

Does anybody know any mind tricks or techniques to help me out a little?

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Why do you want mind tricks? If you dont feel anything you would spoil her fun. Why would you protect from what you wanted? If this is not for you, you can quit or discuss your limits and I am sure your mistress would agree and find other things to entertain both.

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Always use a safe word.

I gotta agree with duskiy on this, if you know it is too much then it should stay a fantasy. Any "mind tricks" you use would simply mean you don't get the experience so what's the point?

And a big caution. Never play without a safe word, they are used for good reasons. What if something goes really wrong? You could get seriously injured and even die. People have had heart attacks brought on during sessions, how do you signal chest pain without a safe word? What if you think a bone has been broken? All sorts of unforeseen things can happen especially during impact play. Always use a safe word.

Featured Threads

New Personals