How to refer to my sub

DynamicPup

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2014
Hi everyone. First post! I am a 24 y/o bisexual man in the process of getting more involved in d/s play, and have done a little of both, but recently found a hot 20 y/o male submissive that approached me on an online dating site interested in a small note in my profile saying I'm "into the dom/sub scene."

It is going to be a challenge to make this relationship work but despite him being almost a complete newbie to the scene he seems well suited for the role. Slight build, loves pleasing men, naturally bottom.

The question I keep mulling over is how should I refer to him? Boy doesn't seem right because we are so close in age. It only works sometimes. Bitch/fag/slut similarly seem okay in certain situations but I won't want to use them until I'm sure he enjoys being referred to in that manner.

Right now, I have him calling me Sir or Coach as he is so new to the scene and needs plenty of training. But does anyone have some ideas as to my go-to moniker for him? There must be some other term I'm forgetting.

tl;dr what to call a similar-aged male submissive

Mastersgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 20, 2014
If it is that much of an issue, I would suggest not using a name, just orders, here, now. That kind of thing, atleast until you feel comfortable enough to use the ones you suggested.

Featured Threads

New Personals