How to win back my friend who is a Dom

lostandconfused

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2014
I don't wish to write too much here but the basic thing going on is I have this friend I really care about but I pushed him away.

I have been so overbearing with him and now he won't acknowledge me or respond back to me anymore.

I have been overbearing by being too emotionally attached and dependent on him with calling him and texting him too much and he has been pushed too far that now I know why he won't respond or talk to me and I am giving him space.

But as his friend and a sub no matter what I prefer if he would just talk to me and tell me what is on his mind, if he wants me out of his life can he just verbalize it and not just abandon me like this with zero communication to me now and just leaving me to draw conclusions from his silence to mean he wants me out of his life and that he has pushed me away and out for good from his life and he has indeed now abandoned me for good?

Nawee

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 30, 2014
so he has totally stopped talking to you and ignores you fully? It seems more to me like he sees you as a annoyance then a friend at the moment. i would suggest that you be around him as a friend ( NOT OVERLY ATTACHED AS YOU HAVE) but as a friend listening to what he says and so and see if he loosens up a bit maybe give hime some space for a week or two. otherwise just come clean and tell hem that you really must talk to him about how you feel and what you done. I hope this helps really i been in a similar situation... PM me if u want more advice

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
The best advice I can give from my personal experience is to give it some time. Give him the space he needs and when things calm down a little, reach out to him. There might be more going on with him then you know. Taking a step back and reassessing some things can help. Again every situation is different, but i am speaking from my experiences.

lostandconfused

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2014
thank you all I am respecting the fact I need to give him space and I am doing just this, I know that I can only do this and hope for the best if and when he is ready to talk to me and hopefully will then reach out to me again. But I just know regardless of what happens, I will always be his friend and wish nothing but the best for him and I will never be angry anymore or blame him for any of this, if I was in his shoes I'd do a lot worse than just cutting off communication I would tell the person off then cut off communication and all he is doing is not responding or replying to my overbearing pleas for him to talk to me and respond back. :(

cieirn

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 4, 2014
puppy-cieirn-caged.bdsmlr.com
Stop contacting him.

Tomorrow, send him a short apology, and ask him to contact you. Give him 3 days without any other contact. Follow up with a sincere, heartfelt attempt that you would like a response, even if it is just to end it. You deserve resolution. Give it another 4 days.

If no response by then, you can simply say goodbye, and prepare yourself to move on.

:/

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
i have a similar problem.

I once had a really good friendship with someone, who i happen to like. We used to talk all the time on kik, but we didnt really at school, cause i felt too awkward. Its a normal friendship, no kinky stuff or anything like that. But now we never talk, and its killing me on the inside, because ive never loved like this and i feel like ive got nothing left. I know he blocked me on kik, but i dont know why.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
Don't get me wrong on what I'm about to say ... it's not a nice feeling, not at all ... but all of you answering like this eased a bit my 'pain' knowing a lot of people go through such situations.

I cannot fully understand why he would just stop all the communication ... normally this happens when we mess up. In such case, as others said, be sincere and ask for an apology ... give him time to calm down and think ... if he still doesn't answer in a couple of days ... take one last shot stating all you think and feel. Hopefully a resolution is found ... if not, you have to let go unfortunately, even if it's painful, but it would be for your own good.

Be careful what words you use ... see that you're being understood correctly ... it happened to me that I was misunderstood while asking for an apology and things got worse.

Sincerely ... may you resolve your problems.

Featured Threads

New Personals