How would you punish me ?

Sexy_jenny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 1, 2023
In my bio, I wrote I have 2 fucking holes instead of 3, which means I don't consider my mouth as a fucking hole to pleasure my master. Now my master wants to punish me for this. Kindly drop in the punishment ideas and he would choose one from here that he would like.

Kinkyone69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 9, 2023
In my bio, I wrote I have 2 fucking holes instead of 3, which means I don't consider my mouth as a fucking hole to pleasure my master. Now my master wants to punish me for this. Kindly drop in the punishment ideas and he would choose one from here that he would like.
Your hands tied ,you on your knees, your mouth forcefully opened by closing your nostrils with fingers, your throat fucked deep with a vibrator in your pussy and a plug up your ass till you gag so you remember to never forget your 3rd hole. Mercilessly your mouth used as a fuckhole you drooling, saliva running down your boobs and tears rolling down your cheeks. Needless to say you are nude here- best state for sluts to be in 😈

Last edited:

goldylock

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2016
It’s an easy one. According to your bio you have 29 “reaction score” and 13 points.
That means you need to let/make your master cum in your mouth 29 times before you can even touch any of the other holes.
Then it’s 13 edges for you, no tuching inside any hole, only clit, before you can let anything penetrate any of the lower holes.

Featured Threads

New Personals