Humilate me.

littledlav4you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 4, 2014
I will post pictures of what you guys ask of me (so long as it's withing my limits).

Make your requests here! Look for my album with my dare proofs :)

onaga24

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 27, 2014
Write 'fuck toy' on your chest while your tits are tied up.

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
And what would your limits be?

If its not one of them, spank each ass cheek 75 times with a hairbrush and write "Bad slave" on one cheek and "Just punished" on the other. Then take a picture of your punished ass.

Miss_Velouria

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 31, 2014
Use that suction device on your nipple and tie off once nipple is suitably pulled and repeat on the other nipple.
Attach nipples together tightly and hang a clothes hanger to them. Add clothes to the hanger until you can't take anymore or the string comes off

jt1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 21, 2014
Next time you need a dare for your dirty cunt: construct a pussy lip stretching torture device. Put a 3 foot (or so) string through the center hole of all of the clothespins pins and tie the first and last ones to the ends of the string.
Find a couple of suitable options for weight, such as a coffee mug, bucket, and brick. Basically anything you can attach or run the string through.

Start with the lightest weight. Attach it to the string so that half of the clothes pins are on each side. Sitting or kneeling down, clip the pins to your pussy lips. When all are attached, stand up so that the weight is hanging down freely, just held up by your disgusting cunt lips. Add more weight until the clips start pulling off when you stand up or move around. Keep the weight heavy so to stretches your lips down.

clockwork_91

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 24, 2014
Sexy Idea

I would love a pic of your panties stuffed inside your mouth/pussy and "dirty whore" written all over your body. Also, would love to kik sometime ;) 22 m

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
Take a clothes pin and put it directly on your clit. Then take 3 ice cubes and put then in your cunt. Write "cum dumpster" above your cunt. Wait for the ice to melt. You may then rip the clothes pin off your clit(do not open it and remove it) and then slap your cunt 15 times hard. You may then finger yourself to cum. Take pics when the ice is in, after the slaps, and after cumming.

Featured Threads

New Personals