Humiliate me, please!

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Hello everyone I just really felt like doing another task request thread. For everyone that has seen or participated in my task request threads in the past this one will work much the same. First I've picked my topic humiliation; I just really wanted to feel that arousing hot wash of shame can you blame me?

The Rules: though they haven't changed at all for new people and because it has been quite a while since my last new task request thread (last new years in fact) here they are

1. No pics/videos/voice recordings (exception will do these things but won't send or post so if you want me to film myself or something I can but it won't ever get out to anyone)
2. I won't publicly post any contact info
3. Instead I'll be doing thorough responses of each task and publicly posting them here
3.1 The general rule for these responses is as follows 3 tasks per every one response, in other words each response post covers up to three tasks. However if I don't get three tasks within 1 week of the first task (in the set for the specific response) then I'll write up a response anyway.
3.2 If you want further clarification or higher detail on any of my responses simply pm me asking for more detail (also include a copy of the original response)
4. If you are to shy to post your task on my thread publicly just pm it to me (you can also request to simply have the response sent to you through pm since I list which users sent me or posted which tasks)
5. the tasks have to involve the topic (being humiliation of any kind) but don't have to only include the topic. In other words if you absolutely hate humiliation but want to give me a task here then simply include humiliation in some other unrelated task.
6. all rules are subject to change at anytime and will be done in an announcement post (usually contains at least one or more responses along with the announcement)

Now then onto the less boring stuff my loves/likes/dislikes/limits are in my sig and of course you don't have to use everything or even anything that is listed there, apart from the limits it's really just a guideline. Basically what I'm hoping for from this thread is a collection of humiliating and creative tasks for me to do, so I don't want any cookie cutter stuff got it? If it's less than three lines long then chances are I probably won't do it! Also I'm hoping to be completely and utterly humiliated throughout the different tasks so I'd really really love a variety of different ways to be humiliated not just a bunch of exhibitionism tasks you know? So please help me to make a fool out of myself!!!

Last edited:

New Personals