Humiliate me

LittleKitten18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2015
Please message me, sending me the most humiliating degrading task you can think of and if i like it i will message you back my skype. i want my body to be used and verbally humiliated. i dont want to edge or something and then come, because i dont deserve to come. message me.

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
Humilation?

Tie a long, STRONG string to 2 rocks and stuff one rock in pussy and the other in ass. Tie another rock to the first with a short STRONG string. Clip clothespins to your boobs (all over). Wear your skimpyest bikini (don't have one? But one.) Rock size is up to you, as is where you go. Also, PM me a pic.

urbanlucky

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 1, 2015
go ahead

start by filling your pussy with a balloon blow it up dont let it break and let it in there. while the balloon is in there fill your ass with whatever you can find. now go take as much food in your mouth as you can while rubbing your clit.

i woud like to see

Zeroman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2015
Because this seems to be a trend:

Put on your highest heels you own. This task shall be done while you are standing.

Find a ball and tie it up with a string, make sure you have about 5 feet or 2 meters of string on either side. Have one end go up your front, the other around between your ass cheeks, and up your back. Tie the two ends together, one at the back of your neck, the other at the top of your breasts. Make sure this is tight but the ball is still firmly deep inside of you.

All tied up tight and everything still in place? good.

Take a few cloths pins and start pinning the string to your body further up so it starts to pull on the ball. Do not let the ball come out of you as you do this.

PM me if you decided to do this.

VirtDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2015
Near Munich, Germany
Try this

Get yourself dressed in short skirt, top, no undies. Put a plug in your ass and love balls in your cunt (if you don't have those you are to edge before entering the store, read on!)
Go to a store of your choice and buy those three items: cucumber, condom and lube. Proceed to cashier, no self check out! I am sure the cashier will look weird and thats fine. Just before you leave the counter turn back and say: "Yes, this is exactly what it is for!"
Head back home, put the condom on the cucumber and put it up your ass as far as it goes using the lube. For each inch you get it in you are to edge twice, no cumming allowed. After you are done send pic of our swollen cunt und cucumber in your ass.

myplaytime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 27, 2014
When home you may not wear clothes all shades, blinds and or drapes open and lights on.
One night during the week you will order pizza, Chinese or what ever to be delivered. You will answer the door nude and pay the delivery person.

Featured Threads

New Personals