Humiliating and painful dancing

How should I repeat the task (see first post)

• Custom amount of clamps (leave a comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time doesn't matter

• Custom amount of time (leave a comment)

• I already suffered enough, don't need to redo it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barefooted83

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2016
Hello people of kink talk.
After doing some humiliating pictures/videos for my master (ask me for the link if you want to see them), I was ordered to do the following by her and a friend:
Do a video, fully naked in a certain public space (I'm easy to see here if anyone comes by and stand barefoot on a metal grid which is rather painful).
In that video I have to put crocodile clamps between my toes, stand on that metal grid floor and dance to a silly song.
In addition, it has to be during the day, to increase the chance of getting seen.

I did as I was ordered to but the camera failed after about 15 seconds and it did not record any sound anymore so the song I'm dancing to isn't to hear anymore.
The pain was hard to bear as my feet were hurting from moving on that grid and those crocodile clamps were cutting into my flesh between my toes.
Because of the technical problem with the sound I now have to repeat it and do it for at least 45 seconds.
I begged my master and her friend to make it easier for me as it was really hard to do.
I got the offer to reduce the amount of crocodile clamps from 8 to 2 if I increase the time to 65 seconds but they haven't decided yet if they should be so kind with me.

I create this poll on their behalf to ask the people of getdare how should be dealt with me.
For custom ideas, please leave a comment.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals