Humiliating/Degrading Tasks

panda

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 12, 2015
I'm looking for humiliating and degrading tasks that I will post proof of in an album. I don't have many toys but I can usually think of something to use instead, it just depends on what it is. I have the right to accept or decline tasks that I don't want to do, though I'm pretty open minded to almost anything.

Limits: Anal, face, family/friend, anything too painful, scat

dannyfanny720

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 25, 2014
I'd love to see your write "I'm a whore, I'm a slut, and I like it in the butt" on your body and post a photo. Body writing is a simple task, all you have to do is be naked and write on yourself with markers or lipstick.

Good luck!!

KdeMamOci

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 18, 2015
Master

Hey, if you have kik and want to be my slave, my kik is KdeMamOci

MrCrontrolFreak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2015
Tied tits

I would like to see your tits tied tight. Maybe a shoelace, or a rope if you have it.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Use your breasts to wash the floor (or a counter or the shower wall or ... whatever you can do). Use lots of suds. Post a photo. :)

Unitman2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Take your smallest pair of panties and put them on. You will now crawl to each room of the house and spank yourself 20 times in each. After your spanking, grind against one piece of furnitature in the room while fingering your ass and twisting a nipple for ten minutes. For each room that you enter, drink half a glass of water. When you have to pee, you must take a cup to a window to your front yard and pee into it, through your panties. Dispose of the pee into a sink. When you are done with every room, stuff your panties into your vagina and put on a sweater or a coat that covers your ass. Go to your backyard and take out your panties and squeeze them dry.Take your smallest pair of panties and put them on. You will now crawl to each room of the house and spank yourself 20 times in each. After your spanking, grindagainst one piece of furnitature in the room while fingering your ass and twisting a nipple for ten minutes. For each room that you enter, drink half a glass of water. When you have to pee, you must take a cup to a window to your front yard and pee into it, through your panties. Dispose of the pee into a sink. When you are done with every room, stuff your panties into your vagina and put on a sweater or a coat that covers your ass. Go to your backyard and take out your panties and squeeze them dry.

TEGoHome

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2014
Tie your hands and feet together, and then tie your hands to your feet so your hands are behind your back. Wear tight pants and bring yourself to orgasm twice by humping something. You must stay this way until you cum twice.

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
First thing - no panties. Take some clothespins and attach at least two to each pussy lip. Now use tape or string to attach the other end of the clothespins to your thigh. Fashion a crotch rope, making sure that there is a nice knot sitting right over your clit and make sure that the rope is being pulled tightly between your ass cheeks and your pussy lips.

Now put on a skirt just short enough to cover the fact that your pussy is being held open and go out shopping or running other errands for at least an hour. While you are out, make sure that there are times when people can see what is under your skirt by either bending over or sitting with your legs open and your skirt hiked up.

Featured Threads

New Personals