humiliation f sub

worthlesssluttt

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 14, 2021
I think this idea could be fun, i have a strong vibrator i use for my clit usually, and a bigger less powerful one, i have plastic wrap, tape, a belt, hair brush and thin clothes that can be used for bondage or a blindfold.

I can also dress up in any sort of outfit, or as little as possible, i would like to be humiliated, i shall post pictures here of the tasks i complete.

Using the tools i have, give me a task, or position/activity to do for however many minutes,

Reactions: Bluish

French Kink

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2022
You should wrap your naked chest in plastic wrap, the tighter you can, and spend the rest of the day like that.

crackskid

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2014
Strip naked infront of your most exposed window. Open any curtains or blinds and then open the window so your moans can be heard. wrap your strong vibe to your clit while on high so it can't move from your clit. Next your going to blind fold your self then bind your hands. Your hands will be held behind your head until you orgasm twice fron the vibe.

worthlesssluttt

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 14, 2021
this sounds fun, doing it now
Strip naked infront of your most exposed window. Open any curtains or blinds and then open the window so your moans can be heard. wrap your strong vibe to your clit while on high so it can't move from your clit. Next you’re going to blind fold your self then bind your hands. Your hands will be held behind your head until you orgasm twice fron the vibe.