Humiliation Pic Portfolio Ideas Requested 30/m

nikhedonia

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2012
I was asked by my current partner to surprise her with a couple of pics of myself with embarrassing/humiliating/degrading overtones. I took two and the end result turned both us on very much. Now I want to do more of them but I seem to be out of interesting ideas so I thought I'd try to get some inspiration here.

So what I am looking for are ideas that can be done at home, and that will result in a visually striking embarrassing/humiliating/degrading photo.

I don't want to limit myself to my own likes and dislikes here - If an idea is beyond what I would do but would yield a hot embarrassing/humiliating/degrading photo, I am willing to stage it. Just think in terms of what would be embarrassing/humiliating/degrading to your average 30/straight/m.

I have at my disposal a private location, enough sex/bondage toys to keep a dungeon well stocked, and possibly an additional person (another girl) willing to help with/be in some of the pics.

If I use your idea I will let you know, and also how well the photo turned out. I wish I could share the photos themselves with the people that gave me the ideas, but in all honestly that will be more the exception than the rule.

Thanks in advance,

LIMITS: Unsafe, unhealthy, illegal, public

Raiden

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2010
Edinburgh
First off you will need pegs, tape, button plug(or something like one) and her dirty or clean undies.

Start by inserting button plug then tape it in place duct tape is best, then get her dirtest undies and peg to your nose then continue to peg them to ears, nipples, stomach, dick, balls, arms, league and any other place a peg will hold. You are now her personal panties washing line. For more daring stand outside like this. To make harder wash all apart from the nose one and stay like this till they dry outside or next to a windows.

Featured Threads

New Personals