Humiliation

ProfessorClamps

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 10, 2015
Howdy folks - I have recently found my self a wonderful sub and things are going great. There is one thing that she enjoys that i my self am not well versed in, Verbal Humiliation.

So to all you masters out there - Any tips, tricks, or advice for verbal humiliation? She loves it and its a huge turn on for her.
So please anything that could be helpful would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to PM it to me, or post on here.
Thanks in advance.

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Words like "dumb" and "stupid" and "worthless" are often part of verbal humiliation, coupled with degrading terms like "bitch", "slut", "whore", "cunt" or even "child".

Just be careful to not go too far.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
a good exp. is if she didn't cook supper on time. you grab her and be ruff with her saying what kind of worthless slut r u? a senceless bitch can cook supper and have it ready at 6:00, ( or whatever time). tell her that she is a stupid bitch and you need to be treated like a child. put a dot on a door way, where she has to stand up off her heals. make her hold her arms straight out to the sides. ask her if a stupid cunt can follow them simple instructions. leave her there for a good bit. while you eat. keep yelling at herr is my cunt learning a lesson or does the bitch need to be taken to school.

Featured Threads

New Personals