Hunting.. Firts 10 slaves..

darklord

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 13, 2013
Sacramento
First 10 slaves to submit will receive cum into his face..

I am looking to meet new slaves, and explore your boundaries.
I offer many forms of male domination, and
I'm open-minded in my dealings with those who worship me.

Novices are always welcome as I enjoy the teaching and learning process which takes place.
Your limits will be respected.

If you wish to serve Me, you must be prepared to give of yourself completely, to do anything I demand of
you, submitting to My sadistic and twisted urges.
Your goal in serving Me should be to please ME.

You will be unleashed from your secret desires and get the utmost satisfaction by doing it.

I will steal your pathetic soul and twist it into My own desired creation!I respect hard limits,
but otherwise, I don't follow convention; I make my own rules.
I don't muck around and I don't suffer fools gladly. What's more, I certainly don't wish to be bored.
Are you capable of capturing My attention and keeping Me engaged during our time together?
Why don't you come along and let This Master be the judge of that?You will undergo series of tests.
Only those priviledged one would be called my own, my slave.
But before anything else, I want you to know my Basic rules: Respect, Obey and Follow Me without arguments.

comicslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2013
I never understood why people say you should respect me, respect is something that is always earned never given. If you have to ask for it you do not deserve it.. besides that the ad seems ok.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Although a bit scared, I am willing to enter this contest and see if I can survive it and become your slave.

yep

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 30, 2013
I think I am interested sir, message me?

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
I never understood why people say you should respect me, respect is something that is always earned never given. If you have to ask for it you do not deserve it.. besides that the ad seems ok.
what do you mean by "the add seems ok" ?

Cowboy55

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 6, 2013
I'm interested and excited and afraid I'm young seeking experience kik my at Texasranger55 please master

Featured Threads

New Personals