I’ve found what I was looking for. Ty.

@Riya

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 13, 2023
Hello masters, I am a F27 sub. I’m currently studying for an important exam. But for last couple of days I’ve been unable to focus as all I can think about is pleasuring my pussy. My hands just have a mind of their own and are always reaching to rub my clit. I’ve always been a sub and has no one to control me currently. This slut needs someone to give her encouragement and punishments when she is not a good girl. It might be odd to come here to ask for help in studying but it has always worked for me. I won’t send photos but you can talk dirty to me, tell me what you would do to me if you owned me…..it could be a short msg or a more detailed and recurring conversation if you are pleased with me. I hope some master will find this slut worth spending their time…
Ps: I love verbal humiliation.

Sexybuddy99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 13, 2023
Hello masters, I am a F27 sub. I’m currently studying for an important exam. But for last couple of days I’ve been unable to focus as all I can think about is pleasuring my pussy. My hands just have a mind of their own and are always reaching to rub my clit. I’ve always been a sub and has no one to control me currently. This slut needs someone to give her encouragement and punishments when she is not a good girl. It might be odd to come here to ask for help in studying but it has always worked for me. I won’t send photos but you can talk dirty to me, tell me what you would do to me if you owned me…..it could be a short msg or a more detailed and recurring conversation if you are pleased with me. I hope some master will find this slut worth spending their time…
Ps: I love verbal humiliation.
Send me your kik

Featured Threads

New Personals