I am a fairly new master looking for female slaves in the western or hawaii areas with kik

Aldon

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 7, 2014
Hello I am new to this thread but not new to being a full fledged master. I am a unique master that is more compassionate. I can be more harsh but I will once I see that you are worth my time. Please if you are interested leave a reply with your kik or PM me or kik me with a face pic

Kik:KingAldon

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
Dear aldon. Not long ago I was like you, so I have some advice, first, do not ask for face pics until you and your S have established mutual trust, second, your ad is slightly incoherant as is, try reading it aloud and see if you can word it better.

To slaves messaging this ( or any) master, don't show your face early, its bad practice and can lead to serious consequences

Aldon

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 7, 2014
Dear aldon. Not long ago I was like you, so I have some advice, first, do not ask for face pics until you and your S have established mutual trust, second, your ad is slightly incoherant as is, try reading it aloud and see if you can word it better.

To slaves messaging this ( or any) master, don't show your face early, its bad practice and can lead to serious consequences

Thank you I am very new to how to attract people in this forum...........

Featured Threads

New Personals