I am back again to train a serious slave (f)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
They will be discussed with you in private or you can see them in my profile

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
Hello again.

Since roughly 3 years I will go again and make a post to inform the slaves here, that there is a new spot available to serve.
As the last realtionship with a sub stopped i want to meet a new slave that is eager and willing to serve a dom.
You should be in between 18-35.
Best is if you come from Germany, but also pther countries will fit. Depending on your own preferences we will then do either online or real life.
In ideal it will end up in a real life relationship.

You do not need any experience as a prerequisit, but if you do it is also not a probleme of course.

We can discuss likes and limits in private, or you can see in my other posts. But i want to mention one topic right here, as this often is a problem for some. You need to know that i expect proof pics/vids of my slave. Of cpurse no face need to be seen, but you should know that already when starting

If you feel ready to serve a dom and do his tasks you are allowed to PM me directly.
Kik is necessary to serve me and it works best if you reply directly in kik: Mastermartin2

Of course your limits will always be accepted, even if i may sometimes try to push you to reach your limits or set to set them higher.

If you want to know anything else from me PM me or contact me on the media written above.

Looking forward for the future slavegirl that feels ready to serve me and learn here.

Martin

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello again.

Since roughly 3 years I will go again and make a post to inform the slaves here, that there is a new spot available to serve.
As the last realtionship with a sub stopped i want to meet a new slave that is eager and willing to serve a dom.
You should be in between 18-35.
Best is if you come from Germany, but also pther countries will fit. Depending on your own preferences we will then do either online or real life.
In ideal it will end up in a real life relationship.

You do not need any experience as a prerequisit, but if you do it is also not a probleme of course.

We can discuss likes and limits in private, or you can see in my other posts. But i want to mention one topic right here, as this often is a problem for some. You need to know that i expect proof pics/vids of my slave. Of cpurse no face need to be seen, but you should know that already when starting

If you feel ready to serve a dom and do his tasks you are allowed to PM me directly.
Kik is necessary to serve me and it works best if you reply directly in kik: Mastermartin2

Of course your limits will always be accepted, even if i may sometimes try to push you to reach your limits or set to set them higher.

If you want to know anything else from me PM me or contact me on the media written above.

Looking forward for the future slavegirl that feels ready to serve me and learn here.

Martin
“Of course your limits will always be accepted, even if i may sometimes try to push you to reach your limits or set to set them higher.”

This contradicts itself in the same sentence.

What is with people thinking it’s ok to push past limits? Why is there a goal or focus to make limits higher or more extreme?

It is not for a Dom to take a limit set by a sub and make it higher. It is a limit and is to be respected as it is in the condition and level it’s given.

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
True point. Maybe these needs more clearification.
Often i heard e.g. Subs that said they never want to do public tasks.
But once you ask them why or if they thought of e.g. wearing no panty in public or wearing a plug in public, they start to rethink and then often came from their own to say let's try it.

It should not mean it in a way as you write that I push their limits just to push them on a higher level...

Featured Threads

New Personals