I am ready for real deal sub

QueemBBW

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2024
I am looking for long term real life dynamic so, if you are a sub, ready to give yourself and be owned for life, we can give it a try and know each other to see if we are a match. Not interested in games or little flirts, I did my share of it already, now I am more interested in something special and no limites. Well, we can chat if you are out there and strong in your role enough to step in.

Rogers123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 15, 2024
I am looking for long term real life dynamic so, if you are a sub, ready to give yourself and be owned for life, we can give it a try and know each other to see if we are a match. Not interested in games or little flirts, I did my share of it already, now I am more interested in something special and no limites. Well, we can chat if you are out there and strong in your role enough to step in.
yes mistress, I am in

QueemBBW

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2024
yes mistress, I am in
Ready my profile first, I see that u are under my age limite and I dont think u already think thru about the logistic of it. After that, u can send me a message but ONLY if u know what u are doing, I dont want to waste my time, not here for games.

Alex989800

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 23, 2024
Yes mistress I am interested. I hope to hear from you

QueemBBW

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2024
hello mistress i have been looking for years trying to find a domme and haven't had any luck. i was born to serve a powerful mistress, could you help? willing to relocate as well. looking for live -in situation. into forced feminization(of me) , bdsm, roleplay, bondage, pony play :)
thanks for your time!
xoxo Britt
❤️
Sorry darling but I am not into trans or sissy. Hope you find your Domme ❤️

Mol4455

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 5, 2024
Yes mistress

Water69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 3, 2024
I am willing to fully submit and be an obedient slave. I have no self respect or morals when it comes to serving my mistress and I hope you will consider me as a worthy candidate for this position

submissivegal87

Super Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Manchester
I am looking for long term real life dynamic so, if you are a sub, ready to give yourself and be owned for life, we can give it a try and know each other to see if we are a match. Not interested in games or little flirts, I did my share of it already, now I am more interested in something special and no limites. Well, we can chat if you are out there and strong in your role enough to step in
i have read your original post and have read your comments from people and your replies. I have read your profile several times to try and apprehend what it is you are actually looking for and it is impossible to try and figure it out can you please tell these poor people what you are actually looking for

IhaveASmallOne

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2024
30m small dick sub here
Kik: stud1muffin1

Featured Threads

New Personals