I am ready for real deal sub

kinnk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2024
I am looking for long term real life dynamic so, if you are a sub, ready to give yourself and be owned for life, we can give it a try and know each other to see if we are a match. Not interested in games or little flirts, I did my share of it already, now I am more interested in something special and no limites. Well, we can chat if you are out there and strong in your role enough to step in.
Hey mistress I'm ready to be your sub transform me into sissy latex sex doll and restraint me with ropes immobilize me

Reactions: Miss Johanna

QueemBBW

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2024
It's my honour to be your own slave and under your wonderful feet mistress
Your profile is empty, and you don't say anything about yourself, Do you expect to be taken seriously?

QueemBBW

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2024
But u cannot creat own thread, interesting 🤣😎 Doesn't looks very smart to me, I would even recommend you to anyone, too easy to be true. Too desperate worthy. 2 different reasons for runaway from explicit private information. Sounds like pure scam.

Tailspin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 31, 2024
I am looking for long term real life dynamic so, if you are a sub, ready to give yourself and be owned for life, we can give it a try and know each other to see if we are a match. Not interested in games or little flirts, I did my share of it already, now I am more interested in something special and no limites. Well, we can chat if you are out there and strong in your role enough to step in.
Are you looking for Total TPE no limits I want to experience everything I never married no kids and now no family I have always been the guy everybody runs to for help things go bad money I don't care about material things I never collected anything . I do want to disappear were the world can't find me I am licensed in every field of construction as well as licensed 608 universal tech I can buy refrigerants acids stuff regular people can't I am also a machinist I can fabricated any dungeon device from ground up or take you idea from you imagination to blue print to sitting in your living room IQ 149 photographic like memory ambidextrous AB neg blood group You would never need a repairman or mechanic home security again I revive monthly direct deposit and have heath insurance for life I am also a gourmet chef
My great grand father was chef Caesars palace Vegas taught me.
I was UDT USN assigned to team 2 n 6 respectfully and a member of Executive outcomes
If you seriously wanted a TPE total no limits 24 7 domestic servant intimacy duties chauffeur cook gardener .There is no better I am dead serious and I am easy on the eyes and have the body that other men admire I don't drink drug smoke 5ft 9. 155 lbs. Athletic build can hold conversion about anything and got your back 24 /7/ 365 I just want to disappear and someone to protect me from myself and the world

Featured Threads

New Personals