I failed to obey

Cuse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2012
New York
today this slut finally had the chance to spend some time with her new master only to learn that she would have to spend it being punished. on wednesday this slut had been unable to do a part of her orders involving ice and had to make up for it today. Master instructed me to get my toys, a bowl of ice, and two pair of panties. this slut had to put on her bikini panties and was instructed to tear them off with a ripping wedgie, this slut is not ver strong but master said do it or he will have me do a chair wedgie, this is something that this stupid ignorant whore is clueless about and when asked to my master was ignored after he asked me if i really want to know...once this whore finally rubbed my pussy raw by trying to rip those damn panties off! this bitch now hates elastic but suddenly a small tear appeared and with encouragement my master thought i attained success, he then instructed me to put ice into my slut kitty and ass. this slut did not mind the ice in her pussy it was rather nice, cold but nice once begins to melt, the ass on the other hand was different, it hurt and burned,my master was very encouraging and this filthy whore got four in her pussy and only 2 in her ass but a little piece more., then master told me to put on my thong over it all and to have his pet begin to play with her filthy pussy and nipples. after a few minutes master had told me to insert the vibes in my ass and in my pussy telling me if this slut came i would get 30 swats to ass nipples and clit. this slut was humiliated when she asked if she could use lube on her ass vibe and was told no, no lube, ever this was a bit scary but ass was still a bit numb but proudly this slut took it all , and now this slut had to go and empty and load dishwasher, the bending and reaching felt great and i got close several times but like stated this slut didnt come, granted it is only a half inch around but never had much ass play and this slut did not come, this to my surprise was not a success on my part but a failure because this naive slut thought she was spared her punishment and soon found out it was only prolonging it. Master then instructed me that i failed him and would now need to sweep, dust and clean my bathroom with the toys and panties still in place, if his stupid slut cums it i 30 swats to ass cheeks, nipples and clit, vibes to come out with swats. this whore noticed master state you better cum for your punishment and i knew for this slut it would be a rough 45 minutes... half way through sweeping with the back an forth motion, it hit this whore, this whore came like crazy and this slut got out her bamboo spoon and started at her nipples first, 30 each side, felt warm and nice, then the ass cheeks saving clit for last hoping it will help her pussy not be so wanting...this whore is just that, a whore, it made her come again on the 20th slap to the last cheek. thiswhore conttinued with the reining ten and cringing a bit at the thought of 10 more and then another 30. this whore enjoyed the last ten and the clit slaps helped tame it a bit, once the nipples where spanked again this whore was humbled and humiliated, next was y pussy again wanting it over with. this slut was not looking forward to the vibes going back in. this slut was not going to cum again while these slaps got applied.with a bright red ass i began to insert my vibes in gain, this time no problem getting the one in my ass, it was we just like my pussy. this slut quickly grabbed her swiffer to dust with and wasnt too bad except when bending down low, that was the hardest part. this whore got through that, but the undoing came when i had to clean the bathroom. this slut got too excited being in the same room as earlier and the redness that was done to my ass and pussy felt great. this disgusting slut was just glad to have the vibrators out of her. my nipples were already stinging still from the 60 swats already and these next 30 this slut was afraid of. this whore just quickly took her punishment to her nipples knowing she deserved it for disobeying her master, Master thank you for taking such good care of me and allowing me to blog about it. and my nipples will feel lovely still tomorrow which makes this unworthy slut happy.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
that'll teach you to obey your master! -i recommend that next time your master makes you wear stinging nettles in your panties!,then forces you to find lots of thin branches of trees so he can make a birch to apply to your naked bottom!

Featured Threads

New Personals