Not open for further replies.

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
Go on then, I'm in :p

Well since you like extreme anal, fill a soda bottle with water. Flip it upside down so the neck is filled with water, and freeze it like that. Cut the ice out of the bottle and spray the ice with pepper spray. Using the nice tapered neck to get it lined up ... RAM the ice dildo up your ass hard and fast. Bounce up and down on it until it melts completely. And by bounce I mean, completely remove the anus from the tapered end, and then ram it back down to about 2/3s of the length of the bottle

XtremeDude

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2013
Greece
one dare please!!!

Likes: Pain in or around the anus, teamviewer, pics (no face), Humiliation, cum eating

Limits: Family/Friends, blood, scat, cross-dressing/fem, illegal, shaving, diapers, messy, excessive pain, permanent, exposure, facebook

lucky7z

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2013
I would like to request a CBT dare please. I have a ball splitting cock harness, a crop, rope for binding/tying, makeshift weights, candles, clothes pins, icy hot, and a makeshift humbler from 2 dowel rods. I wont cam right away but I will prove with pics

Last edited:

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
one dare please!!!

Likes: Pain in or around the anus, teamviewer, pics (no face), Humiliation, cum eating

Limits: Family/Friends, blood, scat, cross-dressing/fem, illegal, shaving, diapers, messy, excessive pain, permanent, exposure, facebook

Your dare is this: for the rest of the year, no lube for your ass. Everything must go in dry

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
I would love a dare

You have to go to a club dressed in nothing but duck tape. Encourage people to steal it and rip it off. You have to stay until you get kicked out or they close. And you must agree to any sexual proposition put forth to you. Also, no replacement tape, so no fixing any damage.

Marcavious

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 15, 2014
I would love rules for a week revolving around foot torture since I'm on my feet most of the day!

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
dare please

Can I have an anal dare? I've been getting into anal lately.

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
Would love an extreme dare with extreme edging and or denial.

You aren't allowed to cum until some guy with a big cock has fucked your ass so hard it bleeds. And even then you have to explain this rule and ask him if your ass has suffered enough to earn you an orgasm

PluggedSissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 14, 2013
I don't know if you missed my previous post but I would like a dare as well, if you would like to give me one. My limits are linked in my isg

Status
Not open for further replies.