I just posted a new album: kinky bathroom cleaning

submale19

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
Montana
please feel free to degrade, humiliate, and dominate my cock and ass these picture are for your enjoyment. looking to make a kinky bedroom cleaning album and would gladly take picture requests for that just comment on this thread my pics or message me. By the way i've been a bad slut and my room is verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy messy. so lot's of things to do.

The link to my album is right here:

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=6949

Thepainvain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2012
Just saw the pics (and then found this thread :D)
They look really cute. Must have felt good to be dressed up in full gear and clean the bathroom?
What Kind of things do you want to do when cleaning your bedroom? I might have some ideas ;)

submale19

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
Montana
well,

I was hoping to get some suggestions maybe based off of my previous album, in order to clean my room i need to tidy up and organize, wash the window dust all the furniture make my bed and vaccuum. I can pretty much do any and all of this while doing something kinky I have lots of kinks, but i'm really hoping to get tasks requested, and i'll post pictures when i'm done just like with the bathroom to make it easier i'll add my toys and kinks and I hope your imagination can come up with some tasks for me to do so here they are

Likes: humiliation, orgasm denial/control sissification, anal fingering, anal insertions- i have a butt plug initiation kit and a vibrating plug, bondage. i have a cock and ball divider, shaving some crossdressing, light pain.
Dislikes:watersports, scat, long sessions, lasting longer than 3 hours
Limits: family, public, nasty scat play, heavy pain, permanent damage, involving others
Toys I have include:
1 liter enema kit
3 small purple butt plugs
1 anal initiation kit, one 4 in dong, one 6 in dong, and one 8.5 in dong
1 fair sized 5 in long buttplug
1 6 in pink butt plug
1 7 in buttplug
1 small glass butt plug
1 master tool butt plug
1 purple little pearl vibrator
1 small anal beads, blue string of four
1 alligator nipple clamps
1 clover nipple clamps
1 leather cock and ball divider
1 metal cock and ball rings
1 4 gates of hell cocking ring with rubber rings
1 Leather Collar/1 leather slave collar
1 Red Ball Gag/ black ball gag
1 black bit gag
1 Nipple clover clamps with chain connecting them
1 muzzle mask
1 nine tails flogger
3 wax candles,
18 ft rope
27 ft rope
leather cuffs
And of course any household items, string, ice, veggies etc

Feminine clothes are:
1 brown polka dot bikini top and bottoms
1 pair red fishnet stockings
3 thongs
1 denim skirt
and one 1 pink top
1 pair of heels

Thepainvain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2012
Wow. So many toys to Play with, great. :D

One Thing that would look great is you dressed in heels, thongs and the skirt, with your legs spread, like one you had naked.

Another Thing, I think, is that you should clean your room naked, with clover clamps, a buttplug and a collar on. Or maybe an enema, that you have to Keep in untill you finish cleaning. How do you feel about licking things? I think it would be great to let a Sub like you lick some of the dirty things in your room, to remind you of your place.

I think you should put the clover clamps, the biggest plug you can and a collar on, once you start cleaning. Every 15 minutes you take the clamps off, take the plup out and take the biggest dildo you can (or as many fingers as you can) and give yourself a nice fucking. Then you put the plug back in, the clamps back on, and clean for another 15 minutes. And so on untill you're done. In between you'll lick some of your dirty things, underwear, the floor, your desk, whatever you dare. And once it's clean, you'll kneel on the ground, put the biggest dildo you can up your ass and spank your ass cheeks 20 times each (or, if you can stand more, do more, as many as you can, in fact) to remind you, that you should Keep your room clean. After that, you get to cum, but only after that. What do you think?

submale19

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
Montana
well, I'll try

some of these things seem somewhat incompatible to do all at the same time, and i'd prefer not to show my face so licking things might be pretty much all tongue :p anyway I'm going to do this in a bit today and i'll try and do as many of these ideas in pictures I'll post when i'm all done.

Thepainvain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2012
I understand that you don't want to Show your face, don't worry. :)
If you Need different ideas or have something you generally want to try or have an idea for, just say so.
I'm looking Forward to seeing you clean like a good Boy ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals