I need slaves!!

GxLADYxG

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 29, 2016
I need EXPOSURE slaves! That's it though! I don't want anyone who doesn't want to be exposed or wont give me permission to.You can be male or female, does not matter.

Leave your kik below, PM me, or kik me @ mtsubb

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
Elaborate more here.

I need EXPOSURE slaves! That's it though! I don't want anyone who doesn't want to be exposed or wont give me permission to.You can be male or female, does not matter.

Would you care to elaborate more about your exposure & how you intend to do this? Would this be made public, personal use or something entirely else? I feel it's for humiliation purposes only to gain ground but honestly let's get back to how you intend to do this.

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
Male slave

I would enjoy being your male slave. Its something I would deeply enjoy!!

couldbeme67

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 4, 2016

I'm bisexual and I have pics to prove it and my ex gf kind of me a 2 week deadline to start paying her bills and basically giving her all my money or she's telling my friends and family that I mess with dudes so I'm interested only because I'd like to deny her the opportunity to out me and I may possibly let somebody else do it but not positive but I don't know if your talking exposing on the Internet or to the people I know. random strangers is definitely a yes I would do it and outing me is a possibility but but if you want to hit me up your Kiki is tattooron16

Featured Threads

New Personals