I need some pussy punishment ideas

haydeNsyl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Feb 17, 2024
I have some time alone so i want to torture my pussy, but i kinda running out of ideas:( i'll send my pic to someone who has great ideas

Tools: ruler, clothe pins, basic home tools ( i dont have much so pls keep it simple)
Limits: blood, pee, dangerous stuff
Like: spanking, clamping, gaping, i'm also into stretching my labia

Thank you x

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
Put two clothes pins on your labia. Slowly pull on the clothes pins and pull them off.

Although the trick here is to pull on them as slow as you can so you would drag out the pain. Loop some string through the pins and pull on the string if possible.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Pussy torture only?
Clothes pins on lips and Clit and then hit them off with an object like ruler or hair brush.

Sort of mentioned above but the full edition of a clothes pin zipper is a good idea. Make a circle around Clit and lips with the clothes pins and then yank them off fast. Then reapply and go slow. Google up how to make a clothes pin zipper if needed.

Use the ruler to hit your pussy outside first. Then spread wide so you can make direct Clit contact. When hitting Clit use the edge of the ruler not the flat. More pain that way.

Hot sauces peppers and toothpaste can all have potential pain effects being rubbed into Clit.

Fuck it hard with items that are large. Hairspray or body spray plastic bottle and cans.

Fuck it by doing the sharpie stuffing challenge. Pushing one at a time in into you get a max count stretching you out.

Thumb tacks placed in panties

Use the Bristle side of your hair brush to scrub your pussy raw with fast strokes and hard pressure.

Same can be done with rope if you have any. You sort of floss your pussy crack with and hand in front and behind holding the rope ends.

I’ve found some subs get pain from spraying perfume or body spray in pussy due to the alcohol.

You could do some sounding but I’d have to know what you have avail to suggest a shape item.

Stretching lips can be done with fingers or clothes pins and extended pulling or small items being hung from the clamps.

Rubber band snaps to pussy are very effective.

I got lots of ideas but idk what all you have for use or how much you want to do

Reactions: haydeNsyl

haydeNsyl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Feb 17, 2024
Put two clothes pins on your labia. Slowly pull on the clothes pins and pull them off.

Although the trick here is to pull on them as slow as you can so you would drag out the pain. Loop some string through the pins and pull on the string if possible.
I just tried it
Maybe my pins are a bit too slippery, it goes right of after i pull so i barely feel anything. 😭

Thank you

haydeNsyl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Feb 17, 2024
Pussy torture only?
Clothes pins on lips and Clit and then hit them off with an object like ruler or hair brush.

Sort of mentioned above but the full edition of a clothes pin zipper is a good idea. Make a circle around Clit and lips with the clothes pins and then yank them off fast. Then reapply and go slow. Google up how to make a clothes pin zipper if needed.

Use the ruler to hit your pussy outside first. Then spread wide so you can make direct Clit contact. When hitting Clit use the edge of the ruler not the flat. More pain that way.

Hot sauces peppers and toothpaste can all have potential pain effects being rubbed into Clit.

Fuck it hard with items that are large. Hairspray or body spray plastic bottle and cans.

Fuck it by doing the sharpie stuffing challenge. Pushing one at a time in into you get a max count stretching you out.

Thumb tacks placed in panties

Use the Bristle side of your hair brush to scrub your pussy raw with fast strokes and hard pressure.

Same can be done with rope if you have any. You sort of floss your pussy crack with and hand in front and behind holding the rope ends.

I’ve found some subs get pain from spraying perfume or body spray in pussy due to the alcohol.

You could do some sounding but I’d have to know what you have avail to suggest a shape item.

Stretching lips can be done with fingers or clothes pins and extended pulling or small items being hung from the clamps.

Rubber band snaps to pussy are very effective.

I got lots of ideas but idk what all you have for use or how much you want to do

haydeNsyl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Feb 17, 2024
I find thumb tacks a bit too dangerous for me but i'll try all of the others

Thank you xx

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
All good. You left minimal info so I just worked up enough for you to maybe find a few that works for your situation

Reactions: haydeNsyl

haydeNsyl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Feb 17, 2024
All good. You left minimal info so I just worked up enough for you to maybe find a few that works for your situation
Would you like to see my pic? Since you gave out so many interesting ideas

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Oh I thought you meant privately lol. But still nicely done. It’s getting nice and red

cricoid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 19, 2022
www.faproulette.co
subzzzero already gave so many ideas, maybe I can contribute to the clothespins stretching issue:
Put a clothespin on an outer labium, then attach an empty bottle/cup/... to the clothespin. If the clothespin comes off already, attach one or more rubber bands on the outside of the clothespin, so that the clamping force increases. Stand in your shower/tub with spread legs and slowly fill water in the bottle until the clothespin comes off. Try to catch the bottle, write down how much water you could hold.
Repeate the experiment with the clothespin on the other outer labium, on both inner labia and on the clit hood.

ritz

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2023
hi. if you still want an idea try a very simple one. Use your ruler to give 50 hard strokes to your pussy [maybe more if you like]. Then, put your hairbrush bristles up on a chair and sit with legs spread on it To ensure your pussy presses onto the bristles with full body weight you can bend your knees and lift them up abit

haydeNsyl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Feb 17, 2024
Urghhh it gonna be painful but i like it!
Gonna try tonite
Thank you so muchhh x

Reactions: ritz

chrisstim

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 19, 2024
I have some time alone so i want to torture my pussy, but i kinda running out of ideas:( i'll send my pic to someone who has great ideas

Tools: ruler, clothe pins, basic home tools ( i dont have much so pls keep it simple)
Limits: blood, pee, dangerous stuff
Like: spanking, clamping, gaping, i'm also into stretching my labia

Thank you x
I'd love to see any pics you've got xx

Featured Threads

New Personals