I need to be humiliated.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
The title says it all. I'm a worthless slut and that's what I should be treated as. I'm forgetting my limits today, but if you really want to see them, you can find me on getDare with the same username.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
write a word to describe you on your tits. then, put as many clothespegs as you can. let the people decide if they are enough.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Thats a beaut of an ass you have there.

As you are forgetting your limits, lets see if you are more willing than others who say they are.

Set you cam to record all this and then put the pics in a set on here and leave them 12 hours, no more than that.
The set should feature you doing a full strip, no face, include any dares you have been given here or on get dare: finally settle your ass down into a huge pile of squirty cream, push it round your body and then orgasm into the cream using your fingers and finish the set off by showing the results of making yourself cum in the cream....
The whole set should be up for no more than tweleve hours from it appearing to it being removed. If you want make the pictures private and only available to any one who posts on this thread but you have to accept all the friend requests you get.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Absolutely no pictures for anyone on the internet. My pictures get around, don't need my family seeing that stuff. I can trust my boyfriend with pictures, but not horny men on here. lol. Sorry. But I will do it.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Absolutely fair enough.... its not a problem, if you ask for dares and drop your limits you get what you get, saying no is always your own right.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Absolutely no pictures for anyone on the internet. My pictures get around, don't need my family seeing that stuff. I can trust my boyfriend with pictures, but not horny men on here. lol. Sorry. But I will do it.
i will do it? :p

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I'll do tasks that don't involve pictures... preferably semi-public humiliation ones.

ksluttysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2013
Fill your pussy and ass (a vibrator and a butt plug would be ideal, but use what you have), tie a crotch rope to keep it in place, put on a skirt or dress, turn on the vibe, then go for a walk. No panties. Wear something slutty to attract attention!
Added bonus if you clamp your nipples as well, and the bumps from the clamps are a little visible through your top.

Roll a set of dice. That's the number of times you MUST edge on your walk. but DO NOT CUM.
If you cum, you have to sit somewhere public with your legs open enough that someone *might* see your stuffed pussy. You can decide where, but it must be public!
If the dildo falls out, you must put it back in as soon as possible. For every minute it's out, that's one more time you have to edge before you go home.

Pay close attention to how many people gave you a dirty or suspicious look. Edge once for each one when you get home. You may subtract one edge for every catcall.

When you're done edging, post here with a detailed report. Only THEN can you cum.

thewilds

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 24, 2013
So, call someone on the phone who you wouldn't want them to know your secrets. You must keep them on the phone until, you cum. Do it now!

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I will be doing these very soon, and will report back to all of you as soon as I can.

My master also wanted me to post this here, so you all can take advantage of this thread also.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Roll a dice:
1 - bra

2 - panties

3 - skirt - bikini panties only

4 - top - bikini bra only

5 - coat only - nude underneath (if you roll a 5 and you want permission to wear something from the other rolls under the coat you must post on here and your get dare thread asking for 50 people to give you permission to roll again.)

6 - no shoes - bare feet with a string looped around your ankle down to loop round your big toe and back to ankle to tie off thus giving the impression of wearing shoes

Roll three times - these are the items you cannot wear.

(bikini means coloured or white swimwear rather than underwear so we are clear)

Go for a walk in the park:

1 - strip fully behind a bush and edge twice
2 - topless sunbathing for ten minutes - face down
3 - (remove panties first if you have some on) sit on a bench that is off the main pathways with your legs parted and read a book or phone story of being exposed in public - minimum 10 minutes
4 - nude sunbathing face up - 10 mins
5 - if there is a pond or water feature go swimming in it in bra and panties only - no water feature you escape this roll and must beg on here for an alternative number and see what the most popular choice is in 20 posts.
6 - spank your pussy and tits 30 times sitting with your ass naked to the grass

Go home report back on here....

MaidJaqi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2013
Sexy and embarassing at a sports bar.

Hopefully you and your master can meet at a sports bar. It can be an hour drive away from where you live.

You wear a light colored, tight fitting, foot ball jersy or t-shirt with a V neck and a dark colored bra. Bottoms can be skimpy shorts or a skirt with a thong. High heal shoes of course. Bright red lipstick, Curly hair. Look sexy, not slutty.

Have a beer and have fun. Laugh too loud and be flirty with your master to attact some attention. When the first beer is empty. Master sends you to the bathroom to remove your bra. Excuse your self to the bathroom. Remove the bra. Return to the bar and hand it to him publicly. You cannot slip it to him secretly. He should keep the bra on the bar. Order another round. Remember be bubbly. When a team scores, jump and cheer. After the second beer at the bar, time to shoot a game of pool or throw darts or pinbal.

Too lame? Try filling your purse with condoms. At least once fix your lipstick a the bar. Of course you will have to open your purse and dig for the lipstick. A few condoms may spill out.

I know you said NO photos. Please consider laying the clothes out on the floor and taking a picture. A "This is the outfit I wore" photo should be safe enough.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hugs,
Jaqi

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
Go for a walk.

I am doing this one as if its on the GD thread.

you will do this during the day and I want you to dress as follows:

Short skirt, approximately mid thigh. If you don't have one, then take a skirt and roll the waistband to the proper length.
Zipper front Hoodie
High heels

nothing else.

you will write in large letters immediately below your breasts: Cum slut

the hoodie will be zipped down to just above the writing

you will go for a walk lasting at least 30 minutes and you are not allowed to touch any part of your body or clothing except as directed (hope its windy out).

On this walk you are to speak to 3 different people face to face, even if only to say hello.

you will also gather the following: one stone, one leaf, one twig. you'll do this by bending over from the waist to pick them up, with your back to the road that you are on. you, of course, will only do this when there is traffic going by.

before ending your walk, you are to masturbate to orgasm in a public, yet hidden area, but not within 300 feet of your house.

If you feel this is too daring to do close to your house you can drive or go somewhere else, but you must be dressed as you are. If driving, skirt hem is to be up high while driving both ways.

I want a written report about the whole thing, what you did, how it felt to do it.

Featured Threads

New Personals