I need to be punished extremely. Any ideas?

Brenden

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 28, 2014
I have always been a straight a student through all of high school. And about half of college. I just got my final grades back, and I recieved a C i didn't think much of it, but when Mistress found out, she told me i had to post on here asking for punishment ideas. What so you all think? It has to be using just everyday household items. I have an anal hook, as well as zip ties and padlocks. The anal hook is the only non-household thing i have. This must last at least an hour.

jac206

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 3, 2014
punishment

Put the anal hook in ur ass for an hour then zip tie your hands to your bed posts if u have any if u dont then ziptie your feet together crawl over to a corner and just sit there. After sitting for 25 minutes go grab string and tie it around your balls and leave them there for 3 hours have fun

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Well it seems that if you failed school, surely the punishment should be school related... Perhaps you should go for a little walk dressed as a little slutty school girl for 30 minutes and when you come back write a 1000 word essay on the importance of Discipline within Education and post it on this site.

Featured Threads

New Personals