I need to punish myself

Humiliation_Slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 19, 2014
I am looking for some instructions, on how to self humiliate and degrade myself, i am willing to do just about anything you tell me to, its a punishment i am not suppose to enjoy it.. whatever you see fit i will do.. i know my place, is beneath you, i know i am next to nothing, i just need a punishment to be reminded of that, so i dont forget my place.

I really love self humiliation and degrading,

i am into asphixiation, spanking, choking, gagging, being held under water, pain, rough nipple pain, breast bondage, hair pulling, being slapped, piss play, being spit on, ice, acting like a dog, over pleasure.

when i punish me self, i see myself as an object, as a toy to be done with as you please. so please use me as such..

i keep this private, so please nothing public, or pictures.

my limits are meant to be slowly bent and broken. so that i may be able to please more than i can now.

if it is to much, i will tell you and do the punishment as best i can

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Prepare by drinking at least 2 litres of water or soda. Strip naked and lay down in your bathtub, if you dont have a tub the floor of your bathroom will do. Position yourself with your ass hard up against the end of the tub and slightly elevated with your legs spread wide up the wall. Start a timer set for 30 minutes. Have at least 20 clothes pegs ready and begin clipping them to your tits starting with your nipples. Now with your head flat on the bottom of the tub or floor commence spitting directly upwards trying to make it land back on your face, if you miss your face you must give your cunt a hard slap with your hand. If you hit wait 1 minute then try again. By now you will be busting to piss but you must hit your face with your spit 10 times before you are allowed to. If you manage to hit your face 10 times before the 30 minutes is up you are allowed to piss but you must hold your position and allow the piss to flow over you. If you dont hit your face 10 times in the 30 minutes you must stand up, have a 10 minute break and drink 2 more glasses of water then try the same thing again. You must leave the pegs on your tits until you manage to complete the task.

Featured Threads

New Personals