I wanna play with everyone

Slutforall

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 11, 2022
Hi all.
I am a public pussy just waiting to get destroyed and humiliated.

I will Post the results from a given task or any requestEd pictures here to get humiliated by you all. No face.

I love my pussy getting stuffed and destroyed. I love my nipples being used and abused. Degrade me. Humilate me. My pussy tits and ass is free for everyone to use. Have fun

limits no piss blood scat

Breakmepls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 25, 2022
I have a task for you attach a string tied/clamped tightly to your clit then tie it to a clothes peg and place the peg on a clothes rack or stationary object. with your clit now attached to the object using only your clit pull the peg off of the object each time adding another peg until you get to a total of five pegs on the string at this point now that your nice and sensitive place the pegs around your sensitive pussy and proceed to pleasure yourself then get dressed in a skirt with the pegs still on and walk around the outside of the building/house before removing them discreetly outside and carrying them back inside in your hand with your dripping wet uncovered pussy exposed beneath your skirt feeling the cold air.

Featured Threads

New Personals